Chapter 24: A Winter Wedding

A/N: This was done by VioletReaper5 she's a great artist and she has more pictures if you check out her book.

Jack's pov:

Today was the day Elsa and I are getting married, she already invited all of our friends. I was leaping in the air, Elsa and I already have everything ready at Arendelle castle. Anya, Dagur, and Heather stayed for the wedding and even offered to help. Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff, Dagur, Beast Boy, Robin, and Cyborg were helping me get ready "Do I have to wear shoes?" I asked. "Yes. Jack, we talked about this. Besides, they won't kill you." said Kristoff. I never liked shoes and with the others trying to get me into them, I don't think so.

I gave them a hard time until Hiccup used his magic to snap on the shoes "You were saying Jack?" he said with a smirk on his face. "Very funny. I'll be getting you back." I said. I just hope nothing bad will happen during the wedding. Flynn and Hiccup are my groomsmen while Kristoff is my best man. There was a knock at the door, I tried to get it but the guys were holding me back "What if it's Elsa? It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" shouted Beast Boy. Kristoff opened the door and thankfully it wasn't Elsa, it was Olaf and Sven.

The Titans and Hiccup were a little freaked out "Sorry, we got off the wrong foot. Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." he said. I told them that Olaf is a good friend and they finally calmed down "You got the rings?" I asked Olaf. "You bet your snowflakes I do," he answered. Kristoff tells them to not lose the rings and he even did his Sven impression "Has that been a thing with those two?" Hiccup asked. "You don't want to know," said Flynn. We are ready for the wedding, Kristoff, Flynn, and Hiccup walked with me to the aisle. 

Jack's wedding suit

Jack's wedding suit

Hiccup's suit