Chapter 1: Exile on Main St.

ONE YEAR AGO

I wake up laying in a field. THE field where I jumped. It looks the same but different. Why am I back here? I look around me and see Sam laying there, still unconscious. I keep searching, slowly standing up and looking around. Adam is still down there... But for some reason, I don't really care all that much.

I notice Sam is starting to wake up a bit.

"Sam." I say as he sits up.

"How did we get out?" Is the first thing I hear from Sam's mouth.

"It's nice to see that you're alive too." I say sarcastically. He stands up.

"Is it just us?"

"Looks like it." I say.

"Well Bobby is dead so should we just use his house."

"Yeah, I guess. We'll have to hitch hike though." So that's what we do. We walk to the nearest highway and hitch a ride to Bobby's. But when we get there, we find out that Bobby isn't dead...

"How are you two..."

"Alive? Yeah, we'd like to know that too." Sam says. Basically we get started on a hunt as soon as we can. We think about calling Dean, but he's with Lisa and...happy. We do, surprisingly meet up with some of Mary's family members on a hunt that we thought were dead. Samuel, and a few cousins, Gwen,  Chritstian, Johnny and Mark. We tried calling Cas a few times but have no luck. We hunt a lot with the Campbell's for about a year. Me and Sam pick up a hunt. A djinn. We end up getting hit with it's poison before we can actually attempt anything. Luckily Samuel came in right on time. We are able to track down the house...which just so happens to be where Dean is living. We were gun shots coming from the garage. We enter the garage and see Dean looks likes he's being strangled by something invisible. Sam runs up and injects the cure for djinn poisoning and Dean passes out. 

"Well this is just fantastic. I wonder what he saw." I say.

"Yeah, well, we better get him out of here and back to Samuel." We drag Dean to the car and drive back to our homebase. Eventually Dean wakes, looking confused. 

"Hey, Dean. I was expecting, uh... I don't know, a hug, some holy water in the face, something."

"Oh come on Sam, give him a break." I say. 

"So I'm dead? THis is heaven? Yellow Eyes killed me, and now-"

"Yellow Eyes? That's what you saw?" Sam asks. 

"Saw?"

"You were poisoned. So whatever kind of crazy crap you think you been seeing, it's not real." I say.

"So, then, are you...real? Or am I still...?"

"We're real. Here, let us save you the trouble. All us." Me and Sam each cut ourselves with a silver blade and then put some salt in some holly water and we each drink some. 

"That's nasty." Sam says as he wipes his mouth.

"Sammy?" Dean asks. 

"Yeah, it's me." Dean hugs Sam.    

"Ashlee?"

"Yes." He hugs me, picks me up for more of a hug. 

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. You were gone. I mean, that was it. How the hell are you-"

"We don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean, no idea. We're just back." Sam says.