chapter 1

*yangs p.o.v*

I watch ruby get on the train going to beacon. The ranch will be a lot more quite without her around. Flame must've felt my sadness because he puts head on my shoulder to comfort me.

Me: come on flame let's head back to the ranch. I patted his head about to get on when I was stop by 3 men

Men1: hey girly want a ride?

Me: nope got one.

Men2: do you want to come with us to show you a good time.

Me: sorry boy I'm in for more then a 8 second ride.*crossing arms*

Men3: come on don't be like that.

He then reaches up to touch my hair when I was turning around to leave.

Me: don't touch the hair. Now leave before I get the cops.

I said that they took off running somewhere in the crowd I turn back to get on flame.

Me: well that wasted some of my time on the chores for the ranch. *patting flames neck*

Flame:*snorts*

Me: let's go I'll bring you a nice juicy apple when we get back to the ranch.

We were mostly doing a slow trot back to ranch not much to do so I just taking it easy on the way back.

~timeskip~

I

was basically in front of the ranch I see a car broken down car. In front of the car was a girl around my age looking at the smoking hood.

I get of flame and approach the girl.

Me: want some help ma'am?

She jumps at the sound of my voice making her face me. I get a good look at her now she is shorter then me, has white hair, blue eyes with a scar on the right eye, wearing all white clothing.

White hair: ahh don't sneak up on people!

Me: sorry what seems to be the problem?

White: my engine just started smoking. Can you take a look please?

Me: sure.

I walk up to the smoking car taking a look at the engine seeing what wrong with it.

Me: I see the problem.

White: what is it?

Me: you've blown a fuse and won't be moving anytime soon.

White: dam it... do you know a mechanic?

Me: yeah but he's a 2 day drive away. You can leave your car here and you can stay at my house until it can be fixed.

White: thank you. I never got your name?

Me: it's yang xiao long and you are?

Wiess: oh my name is wiess schnee.

I walk over to flame hoping up then motion wiess to get up. So I helped her get up on the horse.

Wiess: where do you live anyway?