chapter 3

I woke up first before Blake getting ready for my classes I pick out my clothes then head into the bathroom taking a hot shower to help settle my nerves a bit and help me relax.

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on.

Then I walked out of the bathroom seeing Blake sitting on her bed still in her PJs typing away on the computer

Me: blake why aren't you getting ready for classes?

Blake: ruby it's Saturday there's no class until Monday.

Me: oh hehe I forgot. I said rubbing the back of my head.

Blake: don't worry we all have those days.

I go sit on my bed going on my computer to watch the tv show lucifer while texting yang about how I'm going.

Blake: so ruby don't mind me asking but how old are you?

Me: oh I'm 16 1/2 about to turn 17.

Blake: what classes are you doing?

Me: oh I'm doing digital technology, Engineering and vet.

Blake: hmm didn't take you for that kind of girl.

Me: yeah I live on a ranch with my sister so I kind need some of that to help around.

Blake: at least your not some type of spoilt princess.

Me: thanks... anyway what are you doing? I asked tilting my head a little.

Blake: I'm doing creative writing and majoring in English literature.

Me: cool are you wanting to be a writer or something.

Blake: yeah I want to be an author and write books on fantasy, romance and action. Even some about what it's like to be a person in the rodeo because they do lot of hard work into it.

Me: that is so cool.

We spent hours and hours disscusing where we were from and what our teachers will/ what they will be like.

I figured she isn't one of those super fangirl people when she meets celebrity's. Knowing that I can invite yang to beacon without Blake going crazy but then that means she has to leave the ranch unattended.

Me: hey blake I'm going to tell you who my sister is but promise you won't freak okay.

Blake: ok.

Me: my sister is yang xiao long.

Blake: that's cool. let me guess you asked me that hoping I'm not some crazy fan or something?

Me: yeah pretty much. I said rubbing my neck from nervousness.

Blake: that understandable.

Me: thank you.

~timeskip yang p.o.v~