chapter 8

Today is the day that ruby and I go to see her sister at the rodeo. She woke me up at five in the morning to pick out a outfit for me to wear. It took until 7 to find one she liked.

Ruby: eeheh I'm so excited I get to see yang again.

Me: ruby it's only been 17 weeks since you last her.

Ruby: but Blake that is 17 weeks to long.

Me: hurry up I want to leave before the traffic hits.

Ruby: fiiinnne.

I walk over to the nightstand picking up my keys before walking out of the dorm locking it up. Ruby told me not to take anything because we'll just use the stuff at theirs.

We made it down the hall before getting stopped by Nora and pyrrha.

Nora: hey guys where are you off to.

Pyrrha: I was going to ask the same thing because your both up early for spring break.

I was about to answer but ruby beat me to it.

Ruby: were off to go back to where I live and go to a rodeo and to see my sister.

I looked over at ruby shocked seeing she said all this in one breath.

Pyrrha: that sounds lovely.

Me: thank you pyr-

Nora: your going to the rodeo and didn't invite me and I thought we were best friend. Starting to fake cry.

Ruby started panicking over upsetting Nora.

Nora: gotcha.

Ruby: noorrra don't do that!

Nora: so blake are ya going to PG time with yang or MA+ time.

I started blushing madly over what Nora said and I noticed that pyrrha had a shocked face while ruby tilted her head confused.
(oh you innocent koala ruby)

Pyrrha: Nora don't say stuff like that!

Nora: whaa I bet your thinking the same thing.

Pyrrha just shook her head obviously embarrassed by this.

Blake: I'm not going to answer that question Nora.

Nora: right... so it's totally the MA one isn't it?

Ruby: what are you guys talking about?

Nora: oh it's me wondering after Blake confesses her undenying love for yang if they gonna f-

Pyrrha rushes over to Nora covering her mouth to stop rubys innocents from getting ruined. If it did I was so dead.

Me: anyway let's get going ruby. I'll see you guys later.

I walk off to the parking lot with ruby catching up.

Ruby: bye Nora, bye pyrrha.

Pyrrha: bye ruby, Blake and I sorry about Nora!

I just waved my hand while still leaving to my car. We hopped in with ruby in the passenger side controling the radio station to one she liked.

Blake: so how long do you think this drive will be?

Ruby: it gonna be awhile so that why I put on a good station. NOW ENOUGH TALK AND DRIVE BLAKE.

I stepped on the gas going towards the freeway for this long drive.

*yangs p.o.v*

I looked at what I was wearing wondering if it was good enough for Blake and also wondering if it was clean enough at the house.