chapter 7

It's been 10 weeks since I left beacon from visiting ruby and her roommate. In a couple of weeks I would have the rodeo coming up. I started doing a more intense workout before I move on to a practice mechanical bull.

The bull going on is devil the tuffest bull ever bull all off the people who've rode him end up braking a bone or bone or something one person even died. So that's why I've been practicing harder then usual.

Wiess: yang you need to take a break.

Me: sorry wiess I can't, I want to be the first person to conquer this bull.

Wiess: yang. I am ordering you to take a break. If you don't you could loss an arm or worse.

Me: wiess I'll be fine you don't need to worry but to make you feel better I'll take a break.

Wiess: thank you.

I can hear wiess walking back inside the house while I finish another round on the mechanical bull. I headed back inside wiping the sweat of my forehead. I called out to wiess that I'm taking a shower but I didn't pass the lounge room before hearing my computer going off.

I walk up to it to see rubys name for Skype come up. I rush towards it picking up on the last ring. The screen popped up to see ruby and Blake infont of a computer as well.

Ruby: hiya yang.

Blake: hi yang.

I waved to them.

Me: hey guys what's up?

Ruby: well I was wondering how you were going and double checking to see if Blake can stay over during the brake.

Me: I'm doing fine thank for asking and yeah I don't mind the extra company.

Wiess walks from the kitchen area around behind the couch looking over my shoulder.

Wiess: who are you talking to?

Me: oh wiess let me introduce you to my sister and her roommate.

Wiess: hi my name is wiess schnee.

Ruby was just staring at wiess not speaking so blake decided to speak for her.

Blake: hi wiess, I'm Blake belladonna and that's yangs sister ruby rose.

Wiess: it's nice to meet you too. So yang are they staying during the break?

Me: yeah they are.

I still haven't heard ruby say something yet its kinda making me worried.

Me: ruby are you ok?

Ruby just shakes her head and just looks at me smiling.

Ruby: yeah I'm all right.

Wiess tells me that she's going for a shower and leave not before saying good-bye to Blake and ruby.

Me: so rubbyy what were you staring at ealier?

I asked in a teasing voice same with Blake.

Ruby: nothing yang.

Blake: are you sure I think you were staring at wiess.