👑A Little Embarrassing👑

Oh shit we got a big ass cliche up in here 👀

I wrote this without even thinking about what's gonna happen so this is made 100% off a whim and more than likely will turn out horribly.

Edit; i just finished this garbage and realized how fucking trashy the storyline/plot is, so watch out for that uwu

Genre; Fluffo ouo

• • •

No P.O.V.

Through the bustle of city streets and violent honking of car horns, a group of men walked together, snickering at all the thotty women that happened to be passing by.

One of the tallest members of their party was a dirty-minded communist, named Tord. Said boy swiveled his head around to examine the man whom had just passed him, fixing him with a stare. He had shuffled past the quartet quickly, ghosting the tips of his fingers along the shoulder of the boy whomst was on the end of the four. (Sounds perverted, I know).

Tom, the one just mentioned, brushed his shoulder where he had felt the man touch him, feeling a thin square of paper. It was a sticky note, containing a phone number; which was probably the man's.

He arched an eyebrow, looking at the note. The handwriting was scribbled and squiggly, as if it's writer was in a hurry. There was a messy heart underneath it, holding the words "call me!" inside.

The blue boy's shaky hands gripped the note as his friends peeked over his shoulder, with Tord straight up swiping the note. His piercing eyes skimmed the array of numbers with a aggravated glare.

At the sound of upset protests coming from the other three, he shoved the notes back into Tom's hands with a huff, muttering incoherent phrases under his breath as they kept walking twords the arcade.

Ha, he was probably jealous.

• • •

The four were now seated in a red leather booth, inside of their favorite retro-styled arcade / roller skating rink. Matt and Tom were casually chatting it up, while Edd and Tord were squabbling over the last garlic knot.

Matt suddenly switched the subject to the topic of the note Tom had received, which Tord was interested in. Maybe he just wanted to know for the sake of getting Tom before anyone else, but you never know.

Matt began to giggle like a teenage girl when Tom's face flushed a beet red. He sank furthur back into the booth seat, grumbling.

Matt was cooing 'ooo's and 'aww's into Tom's ear, making him embarrassed and irritated. Edd continued to do the same, batting his eyelashes teasingly as he pretended to swoon.

"Guys, knock it off. Leave Tom be." Tord said sharply.

Edd just chuckled. "Sorry, Tom. We were only teasing. You okay?"

Tom wrapped his arms around himself tighter, face still burning red and he clenched his jaw. He nodded curtly, standing upright and shuffling twords the bathroom, eyes darting around anxiously. Edd and Matt probably didn't see it, but Tord noticed how close Tom looked to crying, and how his breathing sped up.

Without a word, Tord shoved past Edd to rush to the bathroom alongside Tom, leaving the ginger and the brunet to share a worried glance.

• • •

As he hurried into the bathroom, he heard whimpering coming from one of the stalls. He leaned against it's door, knocking gently with the back of his fist. "Tom? Are you okay in there?"