IV- Battle of Christophsis (Part 2)

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(L/C): Lightsaber Color (try not to use red but whatever!:))
(H/C): Hair Color
(S/T): Skin Tone
(F/F): Favorite Food
(F/D): Favorite Drink
(H/L): Hair Length
(E/C): Eye Color

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Narrator: A galaxy divided! Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim, as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer...
———————————————————————————
Inside the energy shield, Whorm Loathsom looked out of his tank. He turned and saw his LEP servant droid walking up to him with a small holoprojector.

Whorm: What is it?

A droid appeared on a hologram.

Droid: (hologram) The clones are pulling back, and the lead tanks are now approaching the city center.

Whorm: Get to those heavy cannons as quickly as you can!

Near the heavy cannons, (Y/N), Adrian, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Ahsoka were standing around a hologram projector of the city, which had the energy shield in it.

Obi-Wan: The shield generator is somewhere in this area. They're slowly increasing the diameter, and keeping it just ahead of their troops.

Adrian: Heavy cannons are gonna be useless against that.

Obi-Wan: As they get closer, I suppose we could try to draw them into the buildings.

(Y/N): That might level the playing field a bit, I guess.

Ahsoka: If that shield's gonna be such a problem, why don't we just take it out?

Rex: Easier said than done.

Anakin: Well, I, for one, agree with her.

Everyone looked at Anakin, shocked.

(Y/N): This just took a turn.

Adrian: Are they finally going to agree on something instead of just arguing and yelling at each other?

Anakin: Wow, you two really are master and apprentice.

(Y/N): Don't copy my line, sir!

Anakin: Anyway, someone has to get to that shield generator and destroy it. That's the key.

Obi-Wan: Right, then. Maybe you two can tiptoe through enemy lines and solve this particular problem together.

Ahsoka: Can do, Master Kenobi.