VI- Duel in the Monastery

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(L/C): Lightsaber Color (try not to use red but whatever!:))
(H/C): Hair Color
(S/T): Skin Tone
(F/F): Favorite Food
(F/D): Favorite Drink
(H/L): Hair Length
(E/C): Eye Color

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Narrator: A galaxy divided! Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim, as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer...

On the landing balcony of the B'omarr monk monastery on Teth, clone troopers were walking around and making sure that no more battle droids were around. Rex was leading them.

Clone: No sign of any more droids, Captain.

Rex: All right, Sergeant. <to comlink> General Skywalker, the castle is secure, and it's nearly midday.

In the monastery, (Y/N) and Anakin were watching Adrian and Ahsoka playing with Rotta the Huttlet.

Anakin: <to comlink> Thanks, Rex. We've got Jabba's son. Any sign of General Kenobi yet?

Rex: <comlink> No, sir.

Ahsoka: Master, my Jedi training didn't prepare me for this. <looks at Rotta> What are we gonna do?

(Y/N): Someone has to carry the Huttlet to the landing platform.

Adrian: Not it.

Ahsoka: Who's going to carry it?

Anakin: Well, since you think that smelly larva is cute, you're gonna carry it.

(Y/N): All of you are rude. Why are you calling the Huttlet "it"? He is a male, remember?

Anakin rolled his eyes and left the prison cell. Ahsoka looked at Rotta, who started whining.

The four of them walked out of the monastery just as Obi-Wan arrived on the Republic cruiser just above Teth. Ahsoka was carrying Rotta.

Anakin: How do you like your little buddy now? Still cute?

Ahsoka: You know, he's reminding me of you more and more.

She held Rotta, who looked at Anakin, smiled and lifted his arms.

Ahsoka: See? You're two of a kind.

(Y/N) and Adrian laughed.

Adrian: <laughing> General Skywalker has a twin, now!

Anakin: <to Ahsoka> Maybe you should carry both of us then.

(Y/N): Don't be weird, Anakin.