VIII- Returning the Huttlet

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(L/C): Lightsaber Color (try not to use red but whatever!:))
(H/C): Hair Color
(S/T): Skin Tone
(F/F): Favorite Food
(F/D): Favorite Drink
(H/L): Hair Length
(E/C): Eye Color

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Narrator: A galaxy divided! Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim, as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy. Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates. Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help. A call the Jedi are cautious to answer...

Anakin attempted to avoid all of the lasers shot at them by the two Separatist ships, piloted by the two MagnaGuards, tailing them.

Anakin: <to Ahsoka> Set the approach vector and make ready to land.

The two ships continued to fire at them. R2-D2 began to beep in worry.

(Y/N): This will be a tough landing.

Adrian: It always is with Master Skywalker.

Anakin: <yelling> Ahsoka, activate the guns!

Ahsoka pushed the button to turn on the guns, but nothing happened.

(Y/N): Anakin, all the guns are locked in the forward position.

Ahsoka: It's too bad you decided not to repair the rear deflector shields.

Anakin: Not now, Ahsoka!

Adrian: <looking at the ships> They're getting closer!

Anakin: <to R2> R2, see if you can unlock those guns!

(Y/N): Sometimes a good defense is the best offense, Anakin.

Anakin: Yeah, yeah. I don't want to hear it. We're going to blast those tin cans into oblivion.

Ahsoka: Master, listen to Master (Y/N)! Get it through your thick skull that we need those shields!

Anakin: <irritated> Why don't you go secure your little Huttlet friend?

Ahsoka: None of us are secure with you flying!

Adrian: <muttering> Ain't that the truth.

R2 activated the guns.

Anakin: Hang on, back there!

Anakin attempted to get behind the two Separatist ships, causing everyone to go flying inside the ship. Rotta fell off the table and landed in Ahsoka's lap, crying.

Ahsoka: Great! You woke the baby!

Anakin: I'm a little busy here!