XXX- Children of the Force

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(L/C): Lightsaber Color (try not to use red but whatever!:))
(H/C): Hair Color
(S/T): Skin Tone
(F/C): Favorite Color
(F/F): Favorite Food
(F/D): Favorite Drink
(H/L): Hair Length
(E/C): Eye Color

Be sure to check out my other story: Naruto (Male Reader Insert) please! >__<

The first step to correcting a mistake is patience.

Narrator: A thief hunted! In a daring assault, (Y/N) (L/N), Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka, boarded the warship of cunning bounty hunter Cad Bane yo recover a stolen holocron containing a list of the galaxy's Force-sensitive children and future Jedi Knights. After a desperate chase and duel with the villain, Anakin, (Y/N), and their troops defeated Bane but were forced to evacuate his doomed vessel without the holocron.

(Y/N) stood in the bridge of the Republic cruiser he was in. He was talking to the holograms of Adrian and Medea.

(Y/N): Explain to me again why it took so long for you to come?

Adrian: <hologram> Well, it's not my fault that Medea was in the middle of a battle when I went to look for her.

(Y/N): <to Medea> What battle?

Medea: <hologram> I was in the middle of fighting off Passel Argente's troops when Adrian tried to contact me.

(Y/N): <rubbing his neck> Oops, sorry.

Adrian: <hologram> So what happened?

(Y/N): Well, we were able to defeat Cad Bane in his ship, but unfortunately, it blew up so we had to leave without the holocron.

Medea: <hologram> Is Bane dead?

(Y/N): Most likely. I saw him get shot, and then the ship exploded. There's no way someone could survive that. Anyway, something happened that really pissed me off.

Medea: <hologram> What?

(Y/N): I don't even know how this happened, but Nute Gunray, you know, the wrinkly ballsack, decided to give Bane a freaking fleet of ships!

Adrian: <hologram> A fleet of ships?

(Y/N): Yes! He gave Bane a fleet of ships, firmly spreading his ass cheeks for the incursion of the mouth.

Medea: <hologram> Yikes.

(Y/N): It was such a pain in the ass to get through. That's where I needed y'all's help. Of course, Anakin decided to go into the actual ship, which was such a stupid plan to me.

Suddenly, the alarm in the ship rang.

Adrian: <hologram> What's that noise?

(Y/N): I'll have to talk to y'all later.

He turned off the holocrons and hurried down into the hangar bay.