The Move

Hello, my name is Jake and I'm a silver fox. I am 16 years old and will turn 17 in eight months. I go to a small school in Alaska. I am in tenth grade and having some problems. For one thing I am gay, and for another my family will move us to the lower forty-eight. I have been living here for all of my life. It is very sad that I have to say bye to all my friends, and the sad thing is that it won't take that long. I have three best friends that I have been with since second or third grade. Others are just friends that I hang out with at school. But life is life and I'm just going to have to take it as it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on:
My friends were very sad that I had to leave. I had told them that I was leaving for my parents, they had to go for their jobs. Funny how they had jobs that wanted them to go to the same state that we are going to.
"Hmm..." I was wondering if that was true that we were moving for their jobs.
"I hope to see you soon." I say to my last friend.
"Hope so too." He says back. His name is Louis, the bat, and he was the best of the best friends group. He was the one that I hung out with more. He was the one that I would play more with, and no not in that way. We would mostly play Minecraft or Team Fortress 2 and we had lots of fun. I would play with him but not the way I like, not talking face to face. The other two that I said goodbye to before Louis was Conner, the hyena, and London, the small fox.

I count myself as the nerdy type. I have mostly A's and B's in my classes, even in the college class I was taking. Too bad I will have to take a class more in my grade. Yes my school does early college stuff, and I did take chem 100, but now I have to take a different science class like biology. I would take college math but I want to take math in order. Right now I'm in algebra 2 and I think it easy enough for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got onto the plane I wanted to play something but you know how flying works. Turn off electronics and wait till we are in flight.
"How long will the flight take?" I ask my mother.
"About four hours." She says in a motherly way. She is a very good mother, but she talks way too much. She once made a conversation with some random Canadians that sat by her on a different flight. And that flight lasted eight hours.
"Do you have headphones I can borrow?" I ask my brother, who is four years older than me but just as tall as me.
"Yes but give them back in an hour." He says aggregated.
"But I want to watch some movies." I whine at him
"Nope hour or no headphones." He threatens.
"Fine." I say madly. I only listen to music because an hour isn't long enough for a movie.
Once we got in to the air my big brother asked for them back.
"It hasn't been an hour, so leave me alone!" I yell quietly at him.
"Give me back my fucking headphones or I will tell mom and dad that you are gay!" He threatens me.
"No!"
"Mom..." He starts to say
"Fine!" I give him his headphones back and try and get some sleep.
"Yes dear?" She asks.
"Never mind." He replies.
--------------------
Author's message: I will try and upload every Thursday and if I don't I will upload soon after. Thanks for the read.