2

[(Y/n)'s POV]

I woke up by the sound of Ryu's soft groaning, "H-Heavy..."

My eye lids slowly opened up and saw that Ryu was right in front of my eye's view. "Awake already, Kotar-" He cut his own words when he noticed my half awakening. "(Y/n)," He started as he sat up and hold Kotaro by his hand.

I blinked slowly. "Did you sleep well? Are you still feeling like shivering?" He asked as he turned his head to me. I nodded in a lie and tiredness and turned my body around, not to mention that I'm sleeping with him on the same bed for the first time.

He sighed. "Will a good morning kiss work?" He asked.

I secretly blushed and slowly nodded. I turned my body to the other side again and waited for him to kiss my forehead. But, instead of forehead, he kissed me on my lips. It was a long kiss (Don't worry, Kotaro is hiding his head on Ryuuichi's chest), until the door was smashed open, revealing the chairwoman.

"Are you still in bed!? Get up this insta-" She paused for a moment, seeing Ryu close to my face and didn't exactly showed the kiss since Ryu's head was hiding it.

Ryu quickly pulled his head away and turned his head back to the chairwoman. "B-But it's only a little past five..." He said. "If there's one this I despise, it's wasting time!" She yelled but not with anger.

"Enough with your lollygagging and do romantic actions with your girlfriend!" She started, "Eat your breakfast, pick up your lunch, and get to school with your girlfriend, post-haste!"

Suddenly, the man with glasses that me and Ryu met yesterday came out of nowhere. "I have prepared your breakfast and lunches for today." He said.

My eyes went wide, Did she made me move out of my old school?

I wanted to ask, but she beated me to it, "As of today, you'll be spending all your time during morning and afternoon breaks looking after the babies in the daycare. Same as your girlfriend."

She then moved her face a little bit closer to Ryu's and tried to make an angry look on her face, "Do you understand?" She asked if it was clear or not to him and I.

"Yes, ma'am!" Ryu answered it for the both of us and Kotaro pulled the chairwomans big shaggy hair down. My eyes widened. I soon sat up, ignoring my messy hair, and grabbed Kotaro after he said, "Shaggy..."

I chuckled awkwardly and put Kotaro on top of my lap. "Who are you calling shaggy!?" The chairwoman asked in a half yell. "If you say that one more time, I'll give you the same hairstyle!" She yelled once again and I flinched a little bit.

"I-I'm sorry for Kotaro's action earlier, ma'am! He's just... A fan of your hair." I said and smiled awkwardly.

She huffed and walked back towards the door, then paused, "On another subject, regarding to both of your new uniform..."

Ryu quickly responded, "I have less than a year of middle school left, and (Y/n) two years left of middle school, so we both might as well wear our old ones..."

"Just pipe down and put that one on for you and (L/n)." She said as she pointed her stick at the hanger near the door.

My eyes widened and so Ryu's, but not that wide. "You both are a student of my academy now. And you both will wear the uniform." She ended.

When I wanted to say something, Ryu got to say something first, "Thank you, ma'am!"

She once again huffed and walks away through out of the door.

"S-She moved me from my old school?!" I asked nobody but myself. Ryu jumped a little bit by my sudden shout, but then calmed back again. He turned around to face me sitting at the bed, "I guess so..." He answered.