11

I'm sorry for the long on-hold, and I'm sorry for how this chapter will make you cringe. I will make the last chapter more enjoyable to read.

(Y/n)'s

"Oh, Usaida caught a cold?" I asked after he had a call with Usaida.

Ryu nodded, and looked at me. "It's okay, at least I have my beautiful girlfriend here to accompany me." He exclaim and tackled me by hugging me tightly.

I giggled and soon spoken out. "What about our classes?" I asked, a bit confused since Usaida won't come to watch the kids. "He called someone out," Ryu said and started to unwrap his hands around me, "but I'm not sure who.."

"I bet it's Saikawa." I muttered and soon Saikawa appeared behind Ryu out of nowhere. "Your humble assistant has arrived." Saikawa speaks, causing Ryu to jump in surprised and turned around.

"W-What about your job?" Ryu asked, having a conversation with Saikawa while I turned myself to the kids and played with them.

I called them all out and they all soon walked towards me and gathered around. "Everyone," I started, "Usaida-san won't be here today because he's sick."

"So, Saikawa-san will be watching you all while me and Ryu study." I said. "Make sure you all have good behavior towards Saikawa, alright?" I spoke out and ruffled Taka's head. "I'm always a good boy!" Said Taka.

I chuckled and Ryu soon called my name out, "(Y/n), let's head to class now!" He called. I smiled at the kids and soon went over to my boyfriend. "Let's go!" I said and he grabbed my hand, then interlock it.

As Ryu walked me to my class, I gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and soon waved my hands to him. He did the same and I then went inside my class. "He's so adorable.." I mumbled and thought about Ryu, until I bumped into someones chest when I was walking to my seat.

"S-Sorry!" A boys voice apologized and I knew it was one of my boy classmate. "Oh, it's okay." I said with a half pure smile and he then asked with his cheeks red, "I know it's weird for asking this all of a sudden to you, (L/n)-san.. but who did you think was adorable?"

My other boy classmates soon gathered around him to hear the answer. How annoying... I thought and soon answered, "My boyfriend, of course."

With that answer some of them had a surprised, pissed, and sad face. I didn't know I have this much admirers.. 

When the lesson started, I started to think about Ryu once again. This is weird.. I've never thought about Ryu this much in a day. I sighed and looked at the window, which luckily I have the perfect view of the sky.

I closed my eyes and my hands were helping my chin up.

"(Y/n), if you get older, would you want to marry Ryu?" Ryu's mother asked me as we both had a girl talk at the living room while drinking tea.

My eyes widened and my cheeks turned red along with my ears. "I-Isn't that too fast to think about it, Ms-" My words got cut off by Ryu's mom, "Just call me mom, (Y/n)-chan."

I awkwardly nodded and said, "I-Isn't that too fast to think about it... mom?" I asked.

She smiled once I call her the name that she wanted me to call her, but afterwards she hummed to find the answers and soon looked at me in the eyes and put her tea down to the table. After that, she put her hand to my shoulder. "I don't think it's not.." She started once again, "Besides, Ryu fell in love with you that deeply." She said, making my face red.

"O-Oh, really-"

My flashbacks vanished as the teacher called out my name. "(L/n)(Y/n)?" The teacher called out. "H-Here!" I replied back and she nodded, then continues to call the other students absent.