9

"I'm in the ocean!" Taka shouted happily as he moves around the water at the beach along with Takuma behind him.

[(Y/n)'s POV]

I giggle while looking at the kids, some crying and some having fun. "Aren't they all adorable, Ryu?" I asked my boyfriend who was crouching down beside me.

"Y-Yeah... but Kotaro looks a bit terrified." He replies as I nodded in agreement.

Soon, we both heard Usaida's voice who started speaking behind us. Ryu first stood up and offered me a hand to help me get up properly. I accept it and stood up.

As I did that, my eyes focused on other girls who were wearing bikinis and showing their skin off. Of course... we're at the beach. My thoughts tried to weight things off a little bit more better but my eyes seemed to be a bit terrified for a moment.

"Ah, they've split cleanly into "enjoy it" and "beach sucks" factions." Said Usaida as he was holding two foods that was attached to the stick and a drink with him.

I only chuckle and Ryu replied, "I can't tell which one you are, Usaida-san."

"You don't seem to have any intention of swimming, though..." Ryu once again spoken out. "Oh, I'm all-in the "enjoy it" side." Usaida exclaims, "I'm gonna eye out some swimsuits hotties, stuff my face, and nap." He said as he turned his face to the side and see two girls wearing swimsuits and other things.

Him saying that made me focus onto Ryu, he can keep his eyes off the girls, right?

I shook my head to avoid negative things, but it seems like my mind and brain betrayed me. I began to think about something else and looked at the kids. "I need to stop being so jealous starting from now." I said to myself and a sigh came out from my mouth,

Soon, I felt Ryus hand touched my shoulder. "What's wrong, (N/n)? You look... down?" His voice suddenly spoken out. My cheeks turned red in a sudden thought and had my guts to ask him something.

I turned around and faced him, "Do you think these girls has more good body shapes than me?" I asked, turning my head down and started to play with my fingers as some of my (H/c) hair locks covered my hair.

Soon, Ryu had his index finger lifting my chin up to make me look at his face and and smile. "I love you and I don't care how your body looks like. Remember that."

[3rd Persons POV]

(Y/n)'s heart melted hearing his honest sweet words coming out from Ryu. "O-Okay..." She muttered and Ryu chuckled, then he gave her a kiss on the lips.

(Y/n)'s cheeks went red and pushed him slowly away. "N-Not at public!" She stuttered and she heard familiar giggles from her sight.

Her eyes spotted the parents giggling at her and Ryu. Soon, Yukari and the others went to the couple and said, "(Y/n)-chan, you shouldn't be shy by having a romantic interactions with Ryu-chan."

Ryu nodded and smile, "You heard that, (N/n)?"

(Y/n) blushed and nodded while puffing her cheeks. 

-

Once the parents offer us to swim, I shook my head shyly and was a bit embarrassed to let them know that I can't swim.

Umi noticed that I was just wearing a jacket that I was covering my body that's wearing a (F/c) plain bikini triangle swimsuit (am I right). And for the bottom, plain (F/c) short bikini swim pants. (I can't describe the outwear, so I searched it at google)

"(Y/n)-san, you need to look pretty at the beach too!" She said as she took my hand, until she saw Inomata behind me. "You too, Inomata-san!"

I turned my head around and saw Inomata just wearing her school swimsuit along with a pink short sleeve jacket on.