10

(Y/n)'s

"You all look so cute!" I said and gasp as I saw the kids wearing vegetable costumes when I slid the door open.

Kirin went over to me and I crouched down, "What about Ryu-niisama?" She asked and I tilt my head in confusion. With that, I scan the room and spotted Ryu wearing a giant corn costume.

I hold in my laugh and turned my head back to Kirin, "He's cute too." I reply in a whisper, causing Ryu to get curious. I then carried her up and stood straightly. 

As I carried Kirin who's wearing her carrot costume, I walk towards the other kids and settled Kirin down.

-

When I was about to go to slid the door open to go to my classroom, I felt Ryu's hand grabbed my wrist gently.

I turned myself around and faced him. As I did that, I saw he was blushing. "Ryu?" I called him out. He jumped a little bit and looks at me straight into the eyes, "W-What did you think about me in this costume?" He asked nervously.

My head tilt and I smirked, "You're adorable, Ai." I answered his question and gave him a peck on the forehead as I tip toed a bit to reach it.

"I'm gonna go to my class to get my note book there, I'll be back in a minute." I exclaim and soon left.

-

Few minutes later, I came back to the daycare and saw three girls that their faces looked like Hayato, Usaida, and Ryu's.

"You guys look so... pretty in a girl version!" I said and soon came to Ryu and grabbed both of his hand. "It was a favor for Kumatsuka-san, (Y/n)..." Ryu says and chuckled awkwardly.

I laughed, until the door slid open.

I turned around and saw a man with a bouquet of flowers. After I saw the man, Usaida quickly positioned me to stand next beside Ryu.

 "Kirin! Papa's come to see you on your big day!" The man said. Oh, so this is Kirin's dad?

Soon, Kirin turned herself to the door and shouted happily, "Papa-san!"

They both have a healthy relationship, huh? Cute. I thought about it until Yayoi came and had a conversation with her husband which was taking lots of picture of Kirin.

As he gave her the bouquet, Yayoi told her husband to meet the other people at the daycare.

"So you guys are the cute babysitters, huh?" He asked, looking at us four, but his eyes were focused on me. "You're really cute!" Kirin's dad, Satoru, said as he walked towards me and grabbed both of my hands.

"If I were fiftheen years younger, I'd ask for your hand." He said as he look down at me and straight into the eyes.

What does that mean... I thought about it until Ryu had his wig off and quickly grabs me back by pulling my waist.

With that, my back was attached to Ryu's chest, and Ryu spoken out. "I politely would like you to please not touch my girlfriend's hand again and flirt with her, thank you." He said with a hint of anger in his husky voice.

-

After taking picture and all of that (next day), Taka's mom offered us ot see the baby chickens hatch tomorrow, and the kids were all excited about it.

-

The next day was the day where the baby chicks were gonna hatch.

Kotaro made me and Ryu wake up early to see the baby chicks, "I'm still sleepy, Kotaro..." I yawned and Ryu nodded too.

As we three saw Shizuka, we both went to the science lab and Kotaro watched the eggs inside the incubator, being accompanied by Ryu.

"Ryu, you're fine by looking after him... right?" I asked in a sleepy voice Ryu as he was crouching beside Kotaro.

He soon stood up and turned himself to face me. "Yeah, you go take a nap. I'll wake you up when the baby chickens are hatched." He said and nodded, then kissed my forehead.

After that, I sat on top of the chair and rest my head on top of the table.

-

Few hours later, Ryu woke me up and I slowly was trying to open my eye lids up. "(Y/n)... one egg hatched, wanna see?" He whispers to my ears and petted my back gently.

I nodded and soon sat up, then went to the incubator along with Ryu.

As I saw the baby chicken was resting, my eyes sparkled. "It looks so cute!" I exclaim and Kotaro nodded.

Okay, this is a really, really... REALLY short chapter, and I'm truly sorry about that.
I've been making myself short chapters now since I am making this at holiday, and I've been trying to settle things down by trying my best to write long chapters and spend some of my time with my family.
Buttttt, I will not disappoint you readers again on the next final two chapters! I'll make sure that the last of both of the chapters are long enough and have 2000+ words.

I once again apologize about how short this chapter is and how short chapter 9 is, too.

And I apologize for how 'not so corrected the words are', I've made this chapter at night