2.5

[3rd persons POV]

After lunch and Ryu feeding his girlfriend, Ryu started to talk with (Y/n) again about Inomata to her.

She of course felt a bit jelly, but knowing Ryu, her boyfriend, she trusts him. He was talking about how lonely she was and how she needed friends. "What does that have to do with me? I'm perfectly fine having enough friends. My old friends, you, the kids, Hayato, and Usaida." She said as she forgot to contact her old friends.

"Wait! I have to tell my friends first about me moving!" She said as she went to grab her bag and tried to find her phone.

Once she found her phone, she unlocked the password which the password was the date of Ryu's and Kotaro's birthday (mixed).

She opened her messages and saw many hundreds of messages from her friends. She face palmed herself and wrote a long paragraph that includes about an apology paragraph, and how she changed schools already because of a new job.

Once she sends the message to her friends in a group, she turned her phone off and put it back inside her bag. She came back to Ryu again and said, "What were we talking about again?" She smiled innocently.

Ryu chuckled and pinched her cheeks, "You're adorable, (N/n). That's why I love you." He said, saying the 'I love you' word made her blush, even if he said that many times before they became babysitters.

"R-Ryu! Hayato and Usaida are watching!" She was even more redder because of embarrassment. Usaida only laughed and Hayato just smirked.

"I don't care. You're mine and future wife. I can say those words to you." He said as he pecks her forehead, leaving (Y/n) blush even more.

After all the talk about Inomata, Ryu noticed that Kotaro's expression was a bit down. So he stood up, and walked towards Kotaro, then crouched down in front of him. (Y/n) soon followed him too. "What's wrong, Kotaro?" Ryu asked.

Kirin came to three of them, "Kotaro-chan's sad because of what Taka-chan said." She answers Ryu's question for Kotaro.

Once Kirin told the story of why Kotaro was sad, Ryu was a little bit shocked of how that went. (Y/n) giggled at Taka who appeared besides Kirin. "Is that right?" (Y/n) asked to the three little kids. "What? I'm just telling the truth!" Taka says with his little adorable rage face. "I didn't do nothing wrong!" He blushed as he was trying to hide the truth.

Suddenly, Hayato was behind him and crouched down, hitting his little brothers head. "Yes, you did." He said with an angry voice. Taka started to burst out crying, "Go on, say you're sorry." Hayato said. "Hey, it's okay..." Ryu started, "You're not too mad, are you, Kotaro?" Ryu asked as he looked at Kotaro.

Kotaro nodded and Taka turned around to face his big brother. "You always do that!" He said, shouting at Hayato. "You just hate me, Nii-chan!" He shouted once again.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Hayato asked, until (Y/n) tried to calm things down, "Yeah, Taka. He doesn't hate you-" She got cut by Hayato. "I don't practically like or hate you." He says, making (Y/n), Taka, and Ryu's face go shocked.

Taka took a few seconds to look at his big brother in the face, then ran to (Y/n) while continue to cry. His little figure hugged (Y/n)'s tummy and cries out loud while shouting in a pissed off feeling, "I hate you, Nii-chan!"

[(Y/n)'s POV]

As he said that and hugged my tummy tightly while his tears got onto my shirt, I hugged him back and petted his head. Taka's too cute when he cries.

While Ryu handled Hayato, I talked to Taka. "Taka, you're big brother didn't mean that. He didn't know what he was saying" I lied, trying to make the small figure to stop crying.