one.

lowercase intended.

park jimin is described as a soft boy in an aesthetic. the blond short boy likes wearing sweaters, hoodies, light colors, and his personality overall is just soft. he likes soft lofi music, he reads books, watching movies bundled in a blanket, and being with his best friends.

everyone best describes him as a sweetheart. a precious angel. but not anyone, but his closest friends know deep inside of jimin, he's also one hell of a freak. by that is he prefers sexy boys. ones who are showing their rock hard abs and especially, eboys. he a sucker for eboys. ever since downloading tiktok for the memes, he got a lot of eboys on his "for you page" and ever since then, he's followed a lot and when they show off their chains, veins, long hair, it made jimin hot inside and a freaky slut for them. there's even one specific account where he is falling for him.

jeon jeongguk, aka goldenkoo on tiktok.

from his long raven hair, his doe dark eyes that could drown anyone by looking at them, his biceps that made anyone feel wet, to his hard rocking abs that he "accidentally showed" which made everyone fall out of their chairs, to his pulsing veins on his arms and hands that made anyone drool. even the silver chains and locks that hang from his unmarked neck made people go crazy because he would often place them in between his bunny teeth with the most seductive smirk plastered on his face.

yeah, it made jimin wet just thinking about him. jeongguk has over 500k followers and it's literally him either showing off what he's wear and smirking or even shirtless and close up shots of himself, or even doing some tiktok dances like the one with the song no idea by don toliver, his most popular tiktok that he did was from that song because of his smooth moves and sensual moves he did. sometimes jimin would rewatch it just to his smooth body rolls that made jimin wanna scream.

he even follows him on instagram which has less following than his tiktok but still a lot in his definition with was 200k followers.

goldenkoo following

175,000 likesgoldenkoo is at the gym

175,000 likes
goldenkoo is at the gym. nothing new
view all 50,000 comments
vante you were there just three hours ago ?
goldenkoo @ vante stalker much ?? lmao

3,000 NEW FOLLOWERS on TIKTOK!

UPLOAD SUCCESS
YOU GOT 1,000 NEW COMMENTS
YOU GOT 5,000 NEW LIKES

iambabie: when he said ↖↘⬆⬇ ⤴️↘️↗️i felt that

ratjesus: i'm gonna say it: 🤰🤰🤰

vante: d I S G U S T A N G  hE hIPtHRuSted tHiNK oF tHE cHilDrEN
goldenkoo: @ vante THEY NOTICED ME IM SORRY I CAN'T CONTROL HORNY CHILDREN 😥

seokjintingz mY EYES
goldenkoo: @ seokjintingz leave. me. aloneee. stupiddd. 🤡

the raven haired male chuckled softly to himself as he scrolled through the comments and responding to his friends as he fiddled with his silver chain necklace around his neck. he just posted a dance that many of his friends were doing which was the first verse of the laffy taffy song. of course he saw many thirsty comments from lots of girls and even boys which he has gotten used to. it still makes him cringe when he sees comments from little girls or middle schoolers calling him daddy or choke me with your thighs, and even fuck me till I can't see the light anymore. yeah, it's disgusting but he just learned to ignore and sometimes he'll troll with them.

babyyxoxo: damn daddyyy id smash😍😍
goldenkoo: don't smash me that shit hurts i got a concussion after being smashed into a table 😔

girlygirl500: chOKe mE
goldenkoo: then you die u need oxygen sweetie 💀

terrificbabygirl: fUCK ME
goldenkoo: do your hw child 💀💀

he never really had an idea why he started tiktok. he just wanted to do something to pass the time and just one simple tiktok of him literally doing a dance blew him up. at first he thought maybe it was because of the dance being so popular, but then he noticed people commented how hot he looked since he was an eboy as they said, his features, and his abs when he flashed them at one point. he didn't become an eboy for tiktok, it was already his style of clothing and accessorizing for him.

he got in the trend of the eboy cult and is even in a group account with 2 other people who are eboys like him, jung hoseok and min yoongi. basically they either do dances together, show off some of their chains or body features, or even do a couple soft stuff with. just anything and jeongguk and his friends got a large following individually and together.

as jeongguk was scrolling through tiktok, he got a snap from his friend Tae about some party that was happening downtown.

taehyung 🤡
there's a party downtown at the main club venue tmmr night. there's gonna be a hell of a lot of people and some are even famous stars from tiktok, instagram, twitter, and even actors, and strippers! It's pretty cool and they even want you there because you got a large amount of following and it would be cool thing to even meet some fans of yours ;) plus you get more complimentary stuff. let me know if you're going so i can tell the host about it to book you a private area for yourself and ahemm me and the other crackheads. lemme know asap !!

the raven haired male thought about it for a while. sure he'd like to get out to go have some fun for once and meet his fans, but at the same time, he didn't want to be in the middle of some thirsty fans, let alone hungry female fans. nothing against female fans, it's just he's gay. and it makes him uncomfortable for girls to get up on him and try to get him in the mood. plus he doesn't want to be in the public eye and have people take videos of him in not his best state and use it to ruin his reputation.

although, maybe he should get himself out there a little. then again, he should treat himself with some free complimentary stuff. and even maybe, just maybe,

find someone to get close with.

...

i LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE FHJSJFSJFJSJ