five

ratjesus: yall i know guk is attractive asf and so is tae, but damn, blond boy is cute asff!

jisungsbitch: blondie is so cutee !!🥺 gimmie is @ rn

soyeonj: sorry kook but this jimin dude catching my eye ong

seokjin: awh kook you better introduce me to him 🥺

lalalisa: yooo what a concept, soft boy and eboy,, they cute ngl

jenniekim: jeongguk wife that man up sir

yerii @ jenniekim pERIOD

YOU GOT 3,000 NEW FOLLOWERS

YOU GOT 10,000 NEW LIKES

pjimin

2,346 likesview all 117 commentsvante call me bro

2,346 likes
view all 117 comments
vante call me bro

calling tae bear🥰

"hello?"

"tAEHYUNG MY PHONE IS HAVING A SEIZURE!" jimin yelled.

when jimin woke up the next day, his was blowing up with notifications and it scared the shit outta jimin and so he threw his phone at the end of his bed and was on the opposite end curled up. "ITS BLOWING UP WITH TIKTOK NOTIFICATIONS HELP ME."

taehyung mentally faced palmed himself. jimin was featured in jeongguk's tiktok which had a large following so of course he should expect people following him. but then again he shouldn't expected jimin to just relax when his phone was blowing up. now that he mentioned it, he could hear a light buzzing from the other end.

"chill min, if you didn't notice, jeongguk has large following, they prolly saw how cute you were and followed you."

"yEAH NO SHIT."

taehyung rolled his eyes. "okay okay, it'll die down soon. i've been in guk's tiktoks before and got my phone blowing up. it'll die down"

jimin was still shaken up. he never had so much attention before. he thought getting over 1,000 likes on one photo on instagram was a lot because he normally gets 800 or 900 even, and here he is getting over 4,000 followers in a short amount of time and 10,000 for his tiktoks which is just him showing some cute outfits comfy outfits and a couple tiktok dances but rarely.

now, here he is getting attention from jeongguk's tiktok. one tiktok, wow. well of course he shouldn't expect it, jeongguk's famous on there. and even he follows him on tiktok. he's hot af. jimin shook that out of his head. stop, he's almost your friend, stop. damn, he's almost his friend and yet here he is, thinking about jeongguk's abs in his head. sTOP. the blond boy sighed and he grabbed his phone from the other side of his bed.