eight ˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

so its sexy time so if u uncomfy feel free to skip pass this :)

but to all the people that stayed here's some popcorn 🍿 and enjoy u horny beings ;)

pjimin
pov: you're abt to get railed 😀
———————-
4,863 likes 176 retweets
seokjintingz: im sorry what-
yerii tea
lalalisa i think you know where this about to go
hyuckshine me
renjun @ hyuckshine wDYM ME

goldenkoo
that's why i fucked yo bitch you mf
———————-
12,348 likes 678 retweets
jisungsbitch sus
yugyeom literally leave
ratbabie hEY BONNIE
vante wait is he being frrl- nahhh he's too much of a pussy to rail someone

it was all happening really quickly. from playing video games, to watching rupaul's drag race with the occasional cuddling, to making out and now they were in jeongguk's bedroom. all because of a bet that the two though they would chicken out for turns out to be the two on jeongguk's bed with him attacking jimin's neck with passionate kisses and leaving marks all over his neck and collarbone. it felt like a drug to jimin getting pleasured by his one crush from tiktok and it felt so unreal that someone as hot as jeongguk was showing his freaky side jimin thought it would of be but it was better than he imagined.

the red led lights in jeongguk's room didn't help and only set the mood more. with the inner freak that jimin was hiding was now showing much more than the first day he met the man of his dreams. it was only a snippet and tonight, he would be showing what he could capably show.

jimin was in a moaning mess feeling jeongguk sucking harder on his neck and collarbones. it hurt a bit but he loved feeling it regardless a sore like effect. nothing was on his mind but the eboy in front of him leaving sweet hickeys and kisses all over him. he just craves more and more.

jeongguk was right now still wondering how did it all move from video games to this? not that he complained but damn, one person made him act up. not even hyeji made him act up so quickly. of course they had the occasional intimate moments, but that happened later after months of dating. jimin only took him a couple of days. it is pretty quick but he has shown so much of his personality that it feels like they known each other for a while. he isn't of course thinking of making any now, jeongguk can't handle hearing those beautiful moans from jimin as it made his pants tighten and wanted to take him right there.

"j-jeongguk-ah, right there." he could feel jeongguk smirk on his neck and it made the taller male suck more on that specific sweet spot leaving a huge red and purple hickey that was nothing but a masterpiece to to jeongguk. he reconnected his lips to the blond and started to grind on jimin which the blond felt such pleasure and it made him more turned on.

jimin then slowly took off jeongguk's shirt off and started in awe at the sight of jeongguk's body. it was sculpted well and it looked like the ones from renaissance sculptures. he may have seen a little bit of it on tiktok but that was online. in person, it was better to see and to feel. his hand roamed around feeling the trace of the taller male's hard abs. jeongguk chuckled at seeing jimin in awe.

"are you sure they aren't better than tom ellis'?"

the smaller one looked up slowly and nodded his head in defeat. it was true, jeongguk's were so defined built so well it made him rethink life for a second. the taller male reconnected their lips back to a heated makeout session again. he then unbuckled the overalls and took off the blond's sweater now exposing jimin's toned stomach, admiring his body. jeongguk then moved his lips further down jimin's neck sucking more hickeys on jimin's chest now. as he was doing that, he started playing with jimin's nipples making him feel super sensitive and arched his back in the process.