four

it was pretty early in the morning and it was only around 9:00 but the sky painted pink and orange colors so it looked earlier than it was. jimin woke up with a pounding headache and his stomach felt awful. he couldn't remember what he did at the party and why we was at his house. did he really get wasted that one of his friends took him home? or did he take himself home? the blond boy shook it off and got up to take a shower since he reeked with alcohol and his was stuck in his clothes from last night. he turned off his record player and went straight to the bathroom.

after that, he changed into a large oversize baby blue hoodie and some shorts with his white socks feeling cute but comfortable and plopped down on his couch downstairs turning on the tv to watch some lucifer on netflix.

as jimin was watching tv, he tried to recall what he did last night and how he ended up home. the last thing he remembers was going out to dance with taehyung and drinking shots but even then it felt blurry. he then felt his phone vibrate next to him and grabbed it.

6 NEW MESSAGES FROM tae bear 🥰

wtf, he thought.

tae bear 🥰
mY hEad hUrtS bUt idC

tae bear 🥰
yOU wERE fUCKING WASTED

tae bear 🥰
i WAS ACTUALLY SLEEPING OVER AT YOUR HOUSE BUT I LEFT BECAUSE I STINK

tae bear 🥰
BUT IM ACTUALLY LAUGHING MY ASS oFF

tae bear 🥰
SO GET UR ASS READY

tae bear 🥰
bECAUSE HONEY I GOT A STORY TO TELL
YOU!!
read 12:39

"oh shit," jimin said to himself. he hadn't gotten super drunk in a while, so this was very embarrassing for him. he flopped on the couch and put a blanket over his head. if taehyung was spamming his phone in all caps, he wasn't joking. so he was preparing himself the clownery that his own best friend was gonna do.

im the meantime, he grabbed a fruit cup from the fridge and headed back to the couch and turned on some disney movies and grabbed his phone to scroll through tiktok. he saw jeongguk on his for you page and it was him dancing to a song called savage and him being goofy. it looked like he woke up energized and his fluffy hair was fluffier and he was wearing a black shirt with some grey sweatpants which immediately jimin thought, "danger, danger." in reality, jeongguk really was a sweet guy from what he thought yesterday.

he really hopes he could at least be friends with him. and maybe chill together and- "nO NO NO." jimin stopped himself.

just literally in a couple minutes, he heard knocks at his door and his taehyung laughing out loud. "hEY BITCH YOU WANT A PIXIE STICK? THEN OPEN THE DOOR DRUNK ASS."

jimin groaned and with the blanket warpped around him, he walked over to his door and saw taehyung and felt his cheeks heat up when jeongguk was also standing next to him focused on him.

"may i enter, drunkie." taehyung giggled.

"oh please, i wasn't that drunk." jimin replied as he sat back on his couch curled up.

"literally bullshit, me and jeongguk had to drag your ass home."

the two males then sat next to jimin on the couch. taehyung had a sly smirk on his face when he saw jimin get a little flustered when jeongguk sat next to him on the other side. of course jeongguk didn't seem to notice.

"tae, what the fuck even happened last night, did i really do some stupid shit? don't tell me i gave a lap dance to an old man or a famous person."