six

taehyung left after staying with jimin for a while back home. it was just jimin alone in his room now and he was freaking the fuck out.

how did the hottest eboy on tiktok who is now his friend asked him to hang out with him at the mall tomorrow and call him cute? liKE HOW DID HE DO THAT, jimin thought to himself.

jimin plopped him on his bed grabbing his pillow and screaming in it. he was freaking out and he was so surprised he didn't scream when jeongguk called him cute. "hE CALLED ME CUTE!!" the blond boy after the some time from screaming, lifted up his head from the pillow and rubbed his eyes. he knew he had to keep it together and relax. it's jeongguk, he's talked with him while being chill and even made a tiktok with him, which yeah he did freak out, but what could possibly happen?

the blond boy got up from his bed and changed into some pj's which was a graphic t-shirt and some small shorts and turned on some music from his record player which was some melanie martinez and scrolled through tiktok on his bed. he went to his tik tok account since he didn't get a chance to all day and see his new following. it was insane, he went from 2,300 followers to 15,800 followers in a day. his likes on his tiktoks went from 200 likes to 5000+ likes also in a day. he never knew that people would follow him. well sure he did do some trendy dances and clothing hauls with only a couple pov videos, he never expected a following. even his comments went up.

ratjesus bro you're so cute !! your outfits look cute on you🥺

jisungsbitch jimin you're adorable tell me where you shop !!

kooksvibrator heart eyes for jimin 😍🥺

lalalisa can we be friends like you seem like the cute crackhead friend i can vibe with !

seokjintingz  @ agustd @ jhsk @ vante ,, @ goldenkoo we all need to hang again asap 🥺

agustd @ seokjintingz agreed

cry.baby YOU CALL ME UGLY IN EVERY LANGUAGE

jongink ngl i might simp

leemark ^ nO SIMPING

hyuckshine @ leemark says you

jimin smiled at all the comments he got and laughed at a couple ones. it made him smile seeing a lot of nice comments and it really boosted jimin's confidence a little.

although, he did see a couple comments that made him upset if he was being honest.

_hyeji ugly slut thinks he's pretty

jeongguksgirl he's ugly yall

ariii  you ate it 😍🧚‍♀️💞maybe it's time for you to go on a diet❤💓 literally tho.

babygirlxoxo sis thinks he's cute, he belongs to the streets after seeing him be a dumb whore on a pole

chaoticnerd ugly ass

jeonsbabie i'm surprised jeongguk was able to breathe around you he must be gagging you probably forced yourself on him hoe

it did hurt jimin seeing comments like that. he always felt insecure about his looks and not only that, people know he was at the party intoxicated that day and of course jimin's embarrassed by it. he just doesn't understand why people would call him a hoe. it was just a little mistake.

the blond boy got off of tiktok and turned off his phone to turn on netflix and watch some shows to get his mind of the mean comments. he leaned up to his headboard and laid in his bed with his blankets covering half his body.