Chapter 2 - Meeting Hisashi

"You'll never be good enough"

" Never be a hero"

"Not without a quirk"

"You need a quirk to be a hero"

"Nobody wants a poor quirkless loser"

"People like you shouldn't even exist"

Thoughts like this clouded Izuku's mind the entire way home. It was driving him insane. Then he heard screams. They sounded so good, but Izuku didn't know why, or how they made him feel like this. He looked to the cause to see a crowd of people watching a spiky blonde-haired boy being suffocated by a slimy villain - the one that attacked Izuku - with heroes cursing that they couldn't save him. 

Izuku: *thoughts That's right. A real hero would try to save him no matter the cost. How pitiful.

He made his way to the front and he made up his mind.

Izuku: *thoughts* If these heroes are too chicken to save him, then I won't let their mistakes affect an innocent. I don't know why I care though.

He walked past the heroes and towards the sludge villain sadly, shaking his head while he did.

Death Arms: What are you doing kid??! Get out of there!

Izuku: Well someone has to do it. Seems you are all too scared to do it. I won't let this boy's life end because of your downfalls.

He continued towards the villain, attracting its attention.

Sludge Villain: What are you doing kid? Can't you see I'm trying to do something here?

Izuku: I know. But still, It would help if you actually knew how to do it properly. I bet underneath, you're just a lowlife thug who couldn't harm a fly.

Sludge Villain: Why you!

He let go of the kid and slimed towards Izuku, who just smiled sadistically.

Izuku: Oh well then. Guess I'm gonna die.

As the villain came nearer, Izuku kicked a loose water pipe free, which sprayed the Sludge Villain with water.

Sludge Villain: What the- AHHHHHH!

It turned out that water was the Villains weakness, so Backdraft could have taken him down

Izuku: But they were to dumb to know that.

He then began his walk to his alleyway, only to be stopped by Allmight. (By the way, Izuku also saw his as a twig I was just too lazy to add it) 

Izuku: What are you doing here.

Allmight: I saw what you did back there and it was both the most stupid and the bravest thing I've ever seen.

Izuku: If that was then you must have not seen many brave things. It was sort of obvious.

Allmight: Anyway, I just wanted to say. Young man, you too can become a hero.

Izuku: Really? I don't think so. I don't have a quirk remember?

Allmight: I can give you my quirk. Its true name is One For All. It is a quirk passed down for generation and generation, and with each passing one, it grows stronger with the strength of each user.

Izuku: And why are you telling me this?

Allmight: Because I will give you my quirk. When I saw a helpless, quirkless young boy try to save a life, it inspired me. So let me give you my power.

Izuku: Helpless? I didn't try to save a life. I did.

Allmight: So will you accept this gift?

Izuku: No

Allmight: What?

Izuku: I don't think so. But I'll come back to you on that later, ok? I want to get in with my own strength.

Allmight: Wow kid, you are really passionate about this whole hero thing.

Izuku: *thoughts* I guess I was. But now that's changed. It seems the world only wants me with a quirk. 

Allmight: Um, ok? I'll see you around, ok?

Izuku: Ok bye.

Time Skip

Izuku sat in the freezing cole, hugging his legs to his chest, trying to keep out the cold.

Izuku: I guess I could set a few heroes straight... but I'm too weak for that...

He laughed a sadistic laugh, throwing his head back, eyes going wide. Then he noticed some of the pieces of trash float into the air with a strange green glow.

Izuku: Huh?

He heard a footstep and turned to the direction it came from. The trash dropped back down to the floor again.

???: Hello there Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: You look familiar. I know you.

???: Well that'll surprise me. Izuku, my name is Hisashi Midoriya, you're father.

Izuku: So that's how I recognised you.

???: I am also a villain named All For One. I am Allmight's top enemy.

Izuku: Well that's a good thing. Good luck with that.

All For One: I see. I was wondering. I'm forming a criminal group under the name The League Of Villains, and I was wondering If you would like to be my successor and lead it.

Izuku: Wow. That's a lot. You sure I could do it?

All For One: Well, I could give you whatever quirks you would need, after all, that's my quirk. It steals quirks from others and I receive them, but I can also distribute them as I please.

Izuku: That's cool. That would be fun, but by the way, earlier today I saved a boys life when the heroes were too chicken to do it and Allmight tried to give me his power or something. I said no, but I was thinking about pretending to be his successor, then going to UA and stabbing everyone in the back. Literally. It gets me high just thinking about the despair on their faces when they realize that the world is hopeless... and nobody will ever save them...

All For One: *thoughts* This kid is more amazing than I thought. And He's so casual about talking about becoming a villain, he's not scared or anything. It's unusual.

Izuku: So I say I'd like to join. But there's one person who I won't hurt. It's this boy who I met at the UA entrance exams, and he was literally the only person in my entire life who believed in me. That's my only condition.

All For One: Ok, maybe he could join us if we play our cards right. Let's go, I have a hideout somewhere, which there is young man who I'd like you to meet. He's an aspiring young villain, like you.

Izuku: Sure.

For the first time in his life, Izuku felt at home, he didn't feel alone, he felt happy.