Chapter 6 - The USJ

Aizawa: Hello class. Today we're going to do some training.

Ochaco: What kind of training?

Aizawa: Rescue Training. We'll be going to a training ground which will be supervised by me, Allmight and another pro hero.

The entire class cheered except Izuku, who already knew about the trip beforehand.

Shoto: Aren't you excited even in the least?

Izuku: Oh! Yeah, I'm really excited! Can't wait...

Aizawa: Everyone shut up and get out onto the bus.

Tenya: EVERYBODY GET IN LINE FOR THE BUS IN AN ORDERLY FASHION

Everyone sweatdropped before Aizawa-Sensei made everyone get out

Time Skip to USJ!

Thirteen: Welcome students!

Ochaco: IT'S THE PRO HERO THIRTEEN!!!!

Thirteen: Too long boring speech that I'm really not bothered to write because I'm lazy

Eijiro: Hey Aizawa-Sensei? Has the mission already started?

Aizawa: No... Why?

Eijiro: Because there's a weird purple thing with creepy people coming out of it...

Aizawa: No... Those are real villains. Everybody get back.

Before they could move back, another purple warp appeared behind them, blocking the way to the exit. Before anyone could react, multiple other purple warps appeared around them, engulfing everyone. No-one noticed Kaminari and Izuku edging closer together towards a specific warp. Then everyone was sucked into different zones. Except for Izuku and Kaminari. They were warped to a secret room where they changed into their villain costumes and reverted their appearances back to normal. Then they warped back to the scene. ( Remember their villain names are hope and dream)

Dream: It's showtime!

Hope: Before we begin... Nomu...

Hope pointed to the huge bird-like beast that All For One had given them to accompany this mission.

Hope: You have permission to kill anyone except the villains and them.

Hope was pointing to Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima, who were the only ones who weren't warped away.

Dream: Why them?

Hope: I have a feeling they are going to prove useful. I'm convinced Todoroki will join us, but the other two might aswell. Call it a gut feeling.

Dream: Whatever you say, Hope!

Katsuki: LISTEN YOU BASTARDS! YOU BETTER BE READY TO DIE TODAY!

Hope threw his head back and laughed.