Chapter 7 - A Stage Closer to Total Despair

Todoroki POV

I was up all night thinking about what that villain had told me. Would it really be so bad? I do definitely want revenge on my father. I remember that one time, I had escaped my house and went out begging for someone to help me.

Flashback

Little Shoto: Please! Help me! Anyone! Please just help me!

People kept backing away from this little child, crying and calling for help. He looked deranged as if he had just escaped from an insane asylum.

Woman: Um, hi is this the police? There's a kid here harassing people, he might have escaped from an insane asylum I'm not sure. NO GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Nobody would help him.

Until a little boy came.

Boy: HEY! Stop being so mean to him! He only wants help!

Then he turned around and held out his hand to the little Todoroki, who was crying on the ground.

Boy: Are you ok? Are you hurt?

Flashback ended

Now that I thought about it, that little boy looked a lot like that villain. And when I thought about it more, that villain looked a lot like Midoriya. I pictured him in my mind. 

The villain had had a black and red hood on with a black and red mask that covered his mouth, nose, and left eye so that you could only see a quarter of his face. Yet you could see his smile clearly. His eyes were red and he had on a black cloak with a red tie. His eyes were full of hatred, sadism, despair. But they also contained love, kindness, and concern.

To be honest with myself, I was kind of thinking of becoming a villain a while back. 

After a while, I had made up my mind.

I was going to become a villain and join him. But I didn't know where to find him. I promised myself that I would never forget him and would never stop trying to find him. I had to find him and I would do anything to do that. My first lead was Midoriya. He looked sort of like him, so maybe he was related to him somehow.

When school came back on, I followed him around until the end of school. I found him... cornering Kirishima?

I hid behind a few stray boxes in the alley and listened in on their conversation.

Izuku: So. Kirishima.

Eijiro: Y-yeah man? You're really freaking me out...

Izuku: If someone came up to you. And asked you if you would join them. Would you?

Eijiro: W-well... what is it I would be joining?

Midoriya looked up, his eyes glowing red.

Izuku: The League of Villains.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Midoriya was with the league? Well, that's what it sounde- WAIT. A MINUTE. Those eyes... he's the villain from the USJ!! Hope!

Eijiro: Well. So you're a villain too. Ha. Never saw that one coming.

Izuku: I never saw coming that you were too.

Eijiro: Yeah. You figured me out. I'm a villain. So what? You are too.

Izuku: So will you?

Eijiro: Well, I was actually gonna try and find you guys after the USJ attack, I've been looking for a partner in crime or a group to follow. It's much more dangerous as a lone villain. 

He said this sort of sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head, as if he wanted to join an arts and crafts club instead of Villains.

Izuku: I take that as a yes. Oh, and by the way. Kaminari's also with me.

Eijiro: Now that I really did not see coming! Kaminari?! Really?!

Izuku: Yeah, he doesn't seem much at first but he's a real powerhouse.

Eijiro: So what were those thing's you called each other?

Izuku: Our villain names. There's a whole concept behind it. *Explains the concept of the names and backstory*

Eijiro: That is so sadistic. I love it! So, which should I be!

Izuku: I think you would be fitting for Joy actually. You know, because you're always so joyful no matter what the situation. I was the only one who saw the sadistic side to it.

Eijiro: Then that's what I'll be! Oh and something you should know. Bakugo is on the verge of becoming a villain with me. I told him some stuff, and I told him to meet me at the park at location xxx xxx xxx. I'll also tell him you guys are coming along.

Izuku: I'll inform Kaminari.

I also couldn't believe this. Kaminari of all people! And Kirishima! Well, Bakugo wasn't so surprising. But Midoriya as well... wow. I am so happy.

Izuku: Oh, and by the way. You can come out now. There's no bother hiding yourself Todoroki. 

Shoto: *thoughts* Shit. OH WAIT YOU CAN READ MY MIND.

Izuku: That's right!

He let out a slight giggle as I approached him.

Izuku: I knew you would come around! Kirishima, Todoroki also wants to join. Like I suspected. But before anything, we have to go meet Kacchan at the park. Oh also, Todoroki, pick a name.

I thought for a while then decided.

Shoto: Faith.

Izuku: I knew you would pick that one! After all, you were the first one who had faith in me! We are almost complete. The Despair in Hope is nearly complete.

Kaminari came in without anyone seeing anything except dark light and electricity, then they went to go see All For One to introduce - and to give out some quirks.

Humanity was in for a world of despair, sadness, hatred, nightmares, and insecurity.