Chapter 5: Beginning the Mission

Hi peeps, just letting you know, I'm making Bakugo part of his childhood abusing tho I didn't write it in and I'm too lazy to go back and edit it so ya Bakugo is basically the Bakugo that abused "Deku". Warning: Cringe ahead

Present Mic: And the results for the recommendation exams are!

The results flashed on the board.

1. Izuku Midoriya

2. Shoto Todoroki

3: Denki Kaminari

4: Wind guy that gets annoyed at Todoroki and ruins his chances at provisional licenses.

5. Momo Yaoyarozu

6. other random guy

7. another random guy

8. an even more random guy

9. and an extremely random guy

10: too random to even type

Shoto: You got first place. That's a big achievement.

Izuku: Not really. Also, I can see the results. And you got second! That's really good!

Denki: I know right! You're really powerful Todoroki!

Shoto: Thanks.

Izuku: Uh, well we have to go now. See you in class!

Kaminari and Izuku began their journey back to their base, where they began reviewing UA and stuff about it.

Time skip to the first day of UA

Izuku, Kaminari and Todoroki were making their way to their new class: 1A.

Denki: What do you think the teachers gonna be like?

Izuku: I honestly don't really care. I do hope he's more laidback though.

Shoto: I'm not sure. We're about to find out though.

They made there way up to 1A to find a HUUUGGEEEE door

Denki: Holy! That is a big door!

Izuku: I know right!

The trio walked in to find two boys having an argument.

Tenya: Take your feet off of that desk now!

Katsuki: Huh?

Tenya: It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!

Katsuki: You're kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up you're ass, or were you born with it?

Tenya: Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy.

Katsuki: Somei huh? That must mean you think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!

Tenya: *gasp* You would threaten me? You're own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?