Chapter 4 - Hatching the Plan

Izuku: So when we going to meet this Vanguard Action Squad?

All For One: In 1 hour. I also suggest you form your own squad or team, they are quite useful.

Izuku: Sure. Starting with me and Kaminari. Maybe we'll find some others too.

Denki: What about a name?

Izuku: Hmm... I know. But for it to work you and whoever else joins will have to agree.

Denki: Hit me with it!

Izuku: My villain name will be Hopeless.

Denki: Hopeless sounds like, really intimidating.

Izuku: It's sort of like... dying at the hands of you're own hope. When people hear me, I want them to feel the despair I felt. To know that there is no hope. That's what they gave me.

Denki: Oh I get it! I feel the exact same way. I think we should get 5 members.

Izuku: I agree, what will your name be?

Denki: I think I would like to be... Nightmare. Because they stole my dream, so I will give them their nightmare instead.

Izuku: Sure. So what now?

All For One: We hatch a plan. I already have one in mind, and it relies solely on you two.

Denki: Spill boss!

All For One: Izuku, I need you to find Allmight. Ask him to recommend you for UA, as the recommendation part of the entrance exams haven't begun yet. Then you will only use Telekinesis and get in, also request for Kaminari to be recommended. Then you will go undercover and feed us information from the inside so we can find weaknesses in this Hero Society. And maybe try to turn a few young heroes into young villains in the process. I also suggest you change your appearance. I could give you appearance changing quirks.

Denki: Awesome! So where do we find Allmight?

All For One: I'll see.

He left briefly, then came back and announced his whereabouts.

Izuku: Ok. I suggest you give us the appearance changing quirks so it won't raise any suspicions.

All For One: Yes.

He held out his hand and Izuku felt that amazing warm feeling flow through his body again.

All For One: There. Try it out. Try change you're hair colour first.

Kaminari closed his eyes, and when he opened them, his black hair had turned yellow, with a black bolt instead of a yellow one.

Denki: Cool!

Izuku closed his red eyes, and when he opened them, his black hair with green highlights and his eyes had changed. His eyes were now emerald green, and his hair was now plain black.

All For One: Now before you go, I would like you to meet the Vanguard Action Squad.

As he said this, strange people emerged from a door. There was a teenage boy with black hair and a patchwork face, a teenage girl with messy blonde buns, a huge man with even huger muscles, a turtle looking person, and others.

Himiko: Hi! I'm Himiko Toga! 

She was looking admirably at Izuku, smiling wide.

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya. This is Denki Kaminari.

Dabi: My friends call me Dabi.

Izuku: Can I ask what you're real name is?

Dabi: In due time. But for now, it seems like you've got a job to do.