Chapter 3 - Izuku's Partner In Crime

Izuku: *thoughts* So this is my life now. I'm a villain-in-training under my father who is Allmight's arch-nemesis, and about to meet my new partner in crime. It feels good...

All For One: Ok Izuku, just wait here.

After a few seconds passed, a weird purple warp thing swirled into place, and All For One led Izuku through it.

They were in some sort of bar warehouse, it was a bar at the front, but at the back, it merged into an enormous warehouse.

Izuku: Wow. This is nice.

All For One: There are some bedrooms behind the bar where you and the other young villain will be staying. I, however, don't live here. I have another place where I watch you improve.

Izuku: Cool.

All For One: Alright. Are you ready to meet him?

Izuku: Yup.

All For One: You can come out now.

A flash of electricity covered the roof and a with another flash, a boy Izuku's age appeared smiling in front of them.

???: Whats up?

Izuku: The has-been ceiling.

???: Yeah, true. I'm Denki Kaminari!

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

Denki: So welcome to the world of villainy!

Izuku: I like your hair. It matches your quirk. It's something with electricity right?

Kaminari smiled as he referred to his black hair, with a yellow bolt in the front.

Denki: Thanks! Yours too. Actually, my quirk allows me to conduct, distribute, travel by and generate electricity! That's how I got here so fast. 

All For One: Now then, Izuku, could you follow me. Kaminari, please wait in the bar, we'll be back soon.

Denki: Sure thing boss!

He strolled over to the bar and sat down, helping himself to a drink.

All For One: Now then, please follow me.

All for One led Izuku down into a basement.

All For One: Now, I believe I promised you some quirks?

Izuku: Sure.

All For One: By the way, any that you would need I can just go and get. I already have a very vast collection. I'll give you some starters. But before that... you do already have a quirk.

Izuku: I do?

All For One: Yes, it's called Telekineses - S-Rank. It is the most dangerous and deadly of all types of Telekinesis. 

Izuku: Awesome! Does that mean I can burn peoples insides?

All For One: You are the most sadistic child I have ever met, you know that?

Izuku: Why thank you.

All For One raised his hand, and Izuku felt something warm travel down his throat. It was wonderful.

Izuku: So what did you give me?

All For One: I gave you a few. Some of them are:

- Telepathy

-Editing

-Wind Control

-Black Demon

-Quirk Enhancer

Izuku: Wow. But what's Editing and Black Demon?

All For One: Editing is a quirk where no matter how powerful the quirk I give you, you will be able to control it and use it to its max potential and further. Also, If others give you their permission, you can Edit their quirks too. Black Demon is a quirk that when activated, black markings appear on your body, and you can control them and form them into any size and shape you want, such as armour, weapons and such. It's quite useful.

Izuku: Wow that does sound useful. Anyway, are there any other members of the league?

All For One: Yes, there is the Vanguard Action Squad. You'll meet them later today. For now, bond with Kaminari, it is useful to be able to trust and rely on you're teammates in an attack.

Izuku: Sure. Cya!

Izuku went into the bar to find Kaminari sitting down, waiting for him

Denki: So how was the talk with boss?

Izuku: Well, it wasn't really talking. He just gave me some quirks. Has he given you any?

Denki: Yeah! I can also control lightning - when it's actually there - and that's also how I got to being able to travel through electricity. It also stopped the side effects of my quirk. It used to make me a huge idiot and it fried my brain temporarily! Thank god that's over!

Izuku laughed and they talked for a while

Izuku: So how did you become a villain?

Denki: Everyone thought my quirk was useless, because It was only useful if I used it to a certain extent, and that made me an idiot - people also used me to charge their phones, which got annoying. I really wanted to be a hero. Back then I hadn't found the other uses for it, and I didn't know how to control already existing electricity. Boss taught me how to use it effectively, and gave me power-ups. Now I'm really powerful thanks to him!

Izuku: Cool! Did he give you any other quirks?

Denki: Yes, I can also teleport through things like WIFI and internet, or anything electrical. I try to stay in tune with my electric touch. 

He winked, then took a gulp of his water.

Izuku: heh, mine aren't the same in any way! My quirk count is Telekinesis, Telepathy, Edit, Wind Control, Black Demon and Quirk Enhancer. Edit is where I can edit mine and others who give me permission's quirks, and I can edit them to make them more powerful, weaker, ease side effects and such. Wind control is self-explanatory. I think I can also fly with it if I get good enough. Black Demon is where I can use black markings on my body and form them into different sizes and shapes, which I can use for armour or weapons or other things (yee I copied Meliodas's Demon form, don't judge I'm obsessed). Quirk Enhancer is well, enhancing mine and others quirks.

Denki: Holy! That's a lot of powerful quirks! Well, feel free to use Edit and Quirk Enhancer on me any time! I would love a power boost!

Izuku: Ok sure.

Izuku yawned loudly

Denki: You look tired. I'll show you to your room!

They got up and Kaminari showed him to his room, then he entered his own and they both drifted off to sleep, dreaming of wiping the earth of its fractured ways.