chapter 2 - first friend

you rested on the bed , taehyung sitting beside you on a chair and talked about random things after you accepted to be his friend .

it was the first you ever had in a very long time .

" wait you're late on your first day !! " i shouted when i noticed the clock . it was 1 and a half hour since the scene happened .

" it's okay , i can just tell the teacher i was taking care of you " he pinched your red tinted cheeks slightly .

you felt like you were in heaven and infront of you is an angel . he smiled at you and you smiled back .

honestly he is very friendly and energetic . you liked that he helped you and how he always make you smile .

its been a long time since you smiled too . the feeling of your cheeks hurting from smiling to much makes you even more happy .

" are you okay to stand up ? " taehyung asked concerned with his manner hands getting ready to catch you if you fall .

you nodded your head and tried to stay . you felt as if the punch was so strong that it feels like your legs were also punch at since it was on the lower right side of your stomach .

you let out a whimper of pain and fell foward , putting your hands on taehyung's chest as fast as you can so you wouldnt fall down .

now your faces were inches apart . you felt heart beat faster and you felt his the same .

you looked away with your face so red like a tomato . he laughed grabbed you bag with your books inside and held your waist so you wouldnt fall .

" i think now we should be having history class " you said while putting your index finger on your chin .

you found out he was the same class as you so you told him where the class is and he helped you walk slowly to the class .

you looked at taehyung before knocking the door , reassuring that he doesnt have to be nervous or anything .

" come in " a female voice spoke .

you heard whispers and people shocked to see taehyung holding you close enough to let people think that both of you might be dating .

" y/n ?! are you okay ?! what happened ?! " you teacher asked since she saw you getting support from an unfamiliar boy and when you get injured from hoseok , you always tried your best to not show that you are weak .

" im fine , you dont have to worry about it " i smiled at her .

" and who are you ? " the teacher asked referring to taehyung .

" oh hello im kim taehyung , a transferred student " taehyung smiled towards the teacher then to the class .

" oh i thought you weren't going to be here as you're late " your teacher said surprised .

" have a seat next to y/n " the teacher pointed .

while we were walking towards both of our seats , i heard people whispering

" oh is that y/n "
" why did he helped her ? "
" she probably forced him "

you were used to people talking bad about you but you still teared up abit  now that you also brought taehyung into it .

nonetheless , you still had a fun time with taehyung . you found out he likes spaghetti and he extremely hates the taste of coffee .

time pass as it was time to go home . surprisingly you didnt see hoseok so you just shrugged it off .

taehyung still supported you so you could walk but you tried to walk on your own and ended up hitting your knee on the table .

" dang hoseok's punch today was so hard " you mumbled as you held your stomach .

taehyung has been the most nicest and patient guy ever . you like the way he always bring you close to him and always making sure you're okay .

you wondered how you're going to go back home when taehyung keeps insisting that he should follow you home .

you rode on the bus next to him while he made some jokes and he said when he has time , he would make songs so you asked him to sing one of his songs .

" i still wonder wonder beautiful story , i still wonder wonder best part . "

" i still wonder wonder next story . i want to make you mine "

the last part made you blush . you knew it was probably wasnt for you but you still smiled at him .

you honestly loved his voice , it was so calming and soothing , alot like your brother .

you also noticed his house was just down the hill so both of your houses was quite close , maybe about 7 blocks away .

both of you got out of the bus and you pointed at your door and walked towards it , your hand holding taehyung's for support .

" here we are " you said while open your door with your keys .

" uhm so uhh see you tomorrow ? " he said . you could tell his voice was abit sad that he couldnt spend more time with you .

" you free today ? " you asked him , opening your door wide .

" YES !! " he shouted like a 3 year old getting his favourite toy . i guess he got too excited and ran pass you , forgetting that you're still a little injured .

" OH YEAH , sorwy~ " taehyung did an aeygo so you wont be mad at him but you just giggled and pinch his cheeks while he help you get to the couch .

your house was rather quite simple , having only a small couch that fits 2 people , an arm chair and a tv stuck on the wall .

even though you dont use the living room quite as much , you still kept it clean .

taehyung jumped next to you on the couch , making you bounce a little after locking the door .

" wahhh your house is very nice " he's  mouth open while staring at every inch of your house .

" do you want something to eat ? " you asked him . he nodded his head smiling .

" wanna make some japchae ? " you asked , making sure there were the ingredients in your head .

he held you to the kitchen and wait for you to grab all the ingredients and cooking ware to make it .

he cut all the vegetables as you boil the noodles .

" no you have to do it like this " he grabbed your hand from behind , mixing the vegatables and the noodles together .

you felt his chest on your back and his breath on your ear . you froze as the sudden contact made your heart beat faster .

" here do it like what i did " taehyung said but you didnt respond .

" y/n ? y/nnnn ? " he shake your hand to get your attention .

you still didnt move and he did something that made you snap out of your thoughts in a split second .

- TBC -