chapter 7 - memories

" owhh " you said while rubbing your arm that was hit by what feels like a rock .

then you heard laughters coming from taehyung . you glared at him before taking some snow and throwing it at him .

he dodged it skillfully and began running away from you .

" if thats how you want to play it " you said , making a big snowball , so big that you wouldnt even call it a snowball .

you started running towards him and threw it before he could even dodge your big attack .

" that hurts y/n " he began rubbing his back .

" thats what you get " you said before lying down on the ground to make a snow angel .

taehyung saw you closing your eyes while moving you legs and arms to make a snow angel before copying you .

" y/n " he said .

you hummed in response , waiting for what he is going to say .

" do you know how happy i am " he said before he continued .

" im this happy " he stretched his arm wide making you giggled abit .

" im that happy too tae " you pulled yourself up from the ground and faced him .

he just smiled . you moved your body towards him and gave him a hug .

memories of your brother came again . namjoon hugging you whenever you felt emotional .

whether its happiness or sadness , his hugs would always comfort you in any way .

" let's go to the restaurant over there " you pointed towards the japanese restaurant nearby .

both of you walked inside the restaurant , smelling the food and looking at the table to find for an empty seat .

" what would you like to order darling ? " the waiter asked , ignoring taehyung's presence while checking you out .

" i will take the sushi mix and ice lemon tea for the drink , tae what do you want to order ? " you faced him .

you saw his hand gripping the table as you saw his knuckles were almost white .

" i will get the chicken ramen and sprite for the drink " he said but the waiter didnt even spare him a glance while smiling at you .

you smiled back and the waiter walked away . you looked at taehyung and put your hands over his .

" are you mad ? " you asked since he looked tensed .

" no , i just saw a man flirting with my girlfriend " he said in a sarcastic tone .

" huh he was just talking ? is talking the new flirting now ? " you said , confused .

" oh i dont know if the " darling " and the smile wasnt flirting " he rolled his eyes .

" are you jealous or something ? " you smirked .

" what me ? jealous ? pfftt no way "

" awhhh look at my little baby being jealous "

" i , kim taehyung is not jealous " he said in a tone that kings would always use when they're confident .

" awhh its okay tae all my attention is for you " you cheekily smiled .

it didnt take long for you to see taehyung's cheek flushed red before looking away trying to hide his embarrassment .

both of you ate the meal you ordered and left the restaurant after taehyung gave a death glare to the waiter who talked to you .

" omg omg , tae , can we go to the claw machine ? " you pointed at the lightened up machine .

after many trys you gave up on the toy you wanted to get .

" let me show you how its done " taehyung nudges you to the side while you gave him a token .

" bingo " he said when the claw dropped the soft toy you wanted and he picked it up from the gap below the controller .

" see you have to learn it from the pro " honestly he didnt expect to get it , he just got it by luck but still showed off like a pro .

you gasped then held the toy taehyung handed to you while smiling like a 5 year old .

after you thanked him , both of you went inside a christmas as store for fun as you look at all the colourful lights hung up on the ceiling .

all the christmas related decorations were on shelves , all over the door of the store and even on the counter where the cashier is located .

you went to other stores too . a bakery then to a pet shop then lastly to a flower shop .

taehyung just smiles and walked behind you as you intertwined your hands with his .

after that both of you just sat down on a bench in the park while he talks about how he wanted to go overseas and explore the world .

you just sat there listening attentively while he explained how fun and enjoyable it would be to go out of the country .

thats when both of you stood up and continued to walk towards the frozen lake .

you couldnt express how happy you were . you smiled all the way .

then you saw a fimiliar figure standing on the bridge , he was oddly familiar but you just cant seem to put your finger on it .

you walked to the bridge , making eye contact with that person . you froze in place not knowing what to do .

the person who used to be always by your side . who used to always comfort you on your worst days and who used to always protect you from the harsh world .

there he stood , eyes locked into yours as a tear fell on your cheek .

park jimin

- TBC -