chapter 6 - confident

" pinky promise me that you wont leave me " he said while he lifts up his pinky pointing it at you .

you smiled as your cheeks started to turn red . honestly for the past few months you were with taehyung , you really didnt want to leave his side .

when you wake up you would always get a good morning text from him and at night he would always video call you .

" i promise " before linking you pinky with his and locking it with your thumb .

both of you got off the ride and took a bus back home .

" bye y/n , i will miss you~~ " taehyung waved at you before walking to his house .

taehyung pov

you opened the door of your house then locking it before you realized that you were still wearing the coat y/n lend you .

you searched for your phone from the pocket of the coat when you realized that there was a small piece of paper in it too .

you took it and start reading the title .

y/n's ideal date

you smirked before continuing to read the small note .

1. read a book together

2. eat ice cream together

3. do each other's hair

4. ride the ferris wheel together

5. kiss

you blushed at the last word . you could tell it was written by a child , assuming it is y/n when she was young .

so you did one of it together and there were still 4 more to do with each other .

you put it on your beside table while you shower and went to sleep .

y/n pov

you woke up and grabbed your phone to see if taehyung texted you a good morning or not .

" good morning y/n :)) "

" wanna come to my place ? "

you saw those text and replied a morning followed by a okay .

you got ready taking a coat , your phone , your wallet and keys .

as you walked towards taehyung's house you saw a little cloud as you breathed .

you opened the door with the key taehyung gave you .

" tae~~ im here " you went towards his bedroom , giving it a knock . silence .
you knocked it again . there was still nothing .

then you decided to just open the door . you went in and saw that he was in the shower when you walked towards the bed .

you looked around and saw a small piece of paper on the table . you weren't trying to be nosy or anything but you took it and started to read it .

you closed your mouth while your eyes widened at the first sentence you saw .

y/n's ideal date

how did this even get here . you forgot that this paper even existed . you read it for awhile , investigating the paper .

you were about to put it in your pocket when you saw taehyung , shirtless .

yes you saw it right , he was freaking shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist . dirty thoughts has came up to you when he gave you a cocky smile .

" like what you see ? " he smirked .

all you could do is stare at his six packs , built arms and a thin waist .

your eyes were blessed . not by the fact that you saw someone shirtless but you saw taehyung shirtless .

" stop staring , your eyes would burn by all the good stuff you're seeing " thats when you looked away to the table while chugging the piece of paper into your pocket , rushing to go outside .

" freak that was hot " you mumbled to yourself .

" y/nnn " taehyung shouted .

you hummed in response,  trying not to think about what had just happened .

" did you see a small piece of paper anywhere ? " he was walking down the stairs when he saw you on the couch staring into nothing .

" y/n— " he was about to say something when you cut him off .

" mind telling me how you got this paper ? " you weren't angry but you sounded angry to make him scared so he could tell you the truth .

" i found that in the coat you lend me "
then a rock hit you , the memories of you and your brother near the sea .

flash back

you were writing down the ideal date list when namjoon swooped it up and started to run .

you chased after him of course , afraid that he would tell your parents about it .

he stopped when he saw you panting on the ground then he just puts it in his pockets as he went to you and helped you get up .

you didnt think about getting the paper at any point so you just shrugged it off and started to play with the water .

present

now that you thought about it , you didnt even know why you chose that coat . it just looked the nicest out of them all and it was the smallest one .

your brother was a big boy , he used to have the biggest shoes in the family , his height was also a problem and his shoulders was the size of your head times 3 .

" oh , i wonder how that get in there " you let out a fake laugh .

" well can you give it to me then ? "

" huh "

" dont act dumb , you heard me well " taehyung started to walk towards you .

you backed away until you stumbled across a table . he wrapped his hands on your waist , bringing you closer to him as he licked his lips .

you didnt want to looked frightened and get embarrassed like last time so you took all the courage you had and slide your hands on his neck .

his eyes widened for a second before smirking . both of you didnt move a centimetre while looking at each other's eyes .

suddenly taehyung's body tensed as you felt him shaking a little and his cheeks flushed a bright red colour .

" now im in charge " you chuckled and let go as his grip on your waist slowly disappeared .

" lets go on a walk " you said moments after the scene .

" l-let me grab my jacket " he ran upstairs to his room as you just admire at your brother's coat .

you missed him . who wouldnt . you missed the fun times you had when he was beside you .

how his voice would always crack up when he sings " tHeRe'S a rIbBoN iN tHe sKy , tHaT i lOvE " you missed it .

" lets go " taehyung pulled you to his side before locking the door .

both of you were walk down the path in the park silently when you got hit by something cold .

- TBC -