chapter 5 ‐ no longer friends

" i like you "

those words kept repeating in your mind . obviously you felt you heart beat faster as you looked in his eyes , waiting for him to say something else .

" uhm y-you k-know what ? j-just i-ignore that " there was sadness in his eyes before he looked away .

you cant deny it , you liked him too . you wanted to say something but you just kept you mouth shut as you bring your gaze towards the screen as those words " i like you " keeps on repeating in your mind .

you went home after it stopped raining , still having an akward tension around him .

you figured out that he wouldnt call you after what has happened .

even in the next day after school . he still waited for you outside the door but tried to not make any eye contact .

you didnt like how he was so quiet . it just feels like he wasn't even beside you .

" c-can w-we be normal again ? " you finally broke the silence .

he still kept quiet .

" w-was i-t something i s-said ? "

he still stayed silent .

" i-i l-like you too " you finally got the courage to say it to him .

his eyes and his mouth widened in shock . he looked like he just saw ghost if you were to describe it .

he was shocked to death . he opened his mouth to say something but couldnt . he couldnt help but express his happiness by your words .

" REALLY ?! " he shouted and you finally smiled seeing his smiled that you missed so much .

" then will you be my girlfriend ?! " you chuckled and nodded .

he lifted you up and pulled you to a tight hug , so tight you couldnt even breathe properly .

" taehyung~~ i cant breathe " you chuckled when he let you go .

you were so happy . now this boy that you liked for so long has become yours .
it felt unreal . it was so unreal .

both of you stared into each others eyes . he started to lean in and you panicked .

not because of the people who was just walking by or by the thoughts of whether your mouth smelled bad even though you brushed your teeth .

but by the distance between you and taehyung as he starts to get even closer .

so close that you can literally feel his breath on your trembling lips . he stared down to your lips before leaning in even more .

just as you closed your eyes , you heard a giggled . you shot your eyes opened wide then realized that he was just joking around .

" were you expecting a kiss ? " he laughed loud , making your face and ears a bright shade of red .

" heyy !! you shouldnt joke around !! " you whined before walking quickly towards the bus stop , hiding your red face .

" alright , im sorry~ " you melted at his soft voice as you boarded the bus .

sitting at your usual spot , taehyung sat beside you while trying to get your attention as you looked towards the window seeing the little children laughing as they walk to school .

" cmon dont do this to me y/nnn " he grabs your arm gently and shakes it while you just smiled at his behaviour .

its been almost 3 months since taehyung punched hoseok . he never disturbs you or taehyung anymore , which you were glad .

he seemed to change in a way that he looked more friendly and you dont get this playboy feeling you get whenever you walk pass him .

of course you were glad that someone has changed . though people still gossip about you and taehyung but it decreased as the day went by .

months pass by and your winter break is finally here . yes , holidays are the best .

you called taehyung to come over to your house sand suggested that both of you should go to the amusement park .

" y/nnnnnn !! " taehyung opens the door since you gave him your spare keys just incase any happens to you .

you went downstairs to see a smiling taehyung in a black tee with some black jeans that hugs his long legs . he wore a red beret to match his red converse shoes .

" hi tae !! let me get my bag and we can go " yeah you started to call him by his nickname now so that he can feel special .

after searching for the perfect perfume and chugging it in your small black bag with your phone and wallet , you rushed back to the living room , seeing taehyung watching some spongebob .

you chuckled at his adorable behaviour before calling out for him .

" tae im ready " you said while taking your keys to unlock the door .

" y/n look " he pointed at the window .

" its snowing " he smiled .

" it must be cold outside , wait here , im gonna get a coat for us both and a scarf " you rushed to your room to get a coat for yourself and two scarf to wrap around your neck and taehyung's  .

" this isnt gonna fit him " you mumbled to yourself .

then you though again before leaving your room and walking towards your late brother's .

its been years since you stepped inside his room . the smell of your brother rushed to your nose as you saw the room dusty .

you went to your brother's closet and took one of his coat and rushed back outside , trying not to remember the bad memories .

" tae wear this " you gave him the coat and wrap one of your scarf on his neck .

" thank you " he gave you a smile before opening the door and locking it after both of you went out .

" lets go " he puts his hand on your waist leading the way to the bus stop .

after you reached the amusement park , you were kinda surprised that it is still open despite it snowing .

all the rollorcoasters were closed but there were still some rides and booths that were still open .

both of you spent the day riding some rides like the bumper cars and the spinning teacups and eating lunch at the restaurant near the place .

it was already night time when you still had one more ride you wanted to go and it was the ferris wheel .

you always enjoyed the ferris wheel because it always reminded you of your family .

sometimes in the holidays you would always ride it by yourself before taehyung came .

" tae lets ride the ferris wheel " you pointed to the big circle that was covered in lights in the night .

it was silent until it reached the top when taehyung broke the silence .

" y/n " he said in his deep raspy voice .

- TBC -