chapter 11 - everlasting love

the storm magically came to a stop . you pulled away from taehyung .

" awhh pumpkin were you scared ? " he wiped away your freshly made tears .

you nodded and quickly went up to your bedroom to take some pencils and a drawing book .

you really wanted to see taehyung's drawing since he never once showed you his .

you were also sort of an art person but you dont draw often so maybe taehyung's art might motivate you .

" tae !! i brought some- " you stopped at your spot , unable to process what was happening .

he was there sitting on the couch . everything seemed normal but his hands .

it was disappearing .

you saw tiny white butterflies flying up and slowly disappearing into thin air .

" TAEEEE !!! " you cried .

" y/n " he whispered to you .

he felt weak . he didnt know what was happening . slowly his legs started disappearing too .

" what is happening ?!?! " you shouted before you let out a sob .

" y-y/n , i d-dont know w-what's happening to m-me " he spoke again .

he felt like he's soul left his body . he could barely control his body .

" i-i l-love you-u "

" i l-love you t-too !! please d-dont l-leave me !! " you cried harder , you were also out of breath but you didnt stopped .

right now , you are held taehyung's head while his body was on your lap .

you really didnt want to lose this man . he was your happiness and you knew you owe him the world .

his chest then started to disappear . you really dont wanna get out of his touch .

" y-y/n l-look at me-e " he grabbed your cheek gently pulling you closer to him .

your lips were inches away from his , forehead and nose touching his .

" kiss me "

you didnt hesitate a moment and connected your lips together .

feeling the warmth from his lips made butterflies in your stomach .

it was more of a passionate kiss than a rough one .

it was long but you didnt dare to pull away , letting you melt into the kiss .

slowly his face started to disappear until there was nothing left .

you cried yourself on the couch , where taehyung used to be at . just thinking about him made you cried even louder .

your eyes was really swollen and your nose was a bright shade of red .

even though you knew crying wouldnt solve anything , you couldnt do anything else to bring him back .

your eyes were getting really heavy as your body temperature rise . you were also having a really bad headache from what had happened .

slowly you lay down on the couch with your body scrunched up into a small ball as you sleep with tears stained cheeks .

" y/n ?!? are you in there ?! " a voice was heard outside the door .

you fluttered you eyes up , feeling the aches on your body .

you slowly brought yourself up and you dragged your legs to the door . you opened the door to see a worried faced jimin .

" y/n !! what happened ?! why is your eyes so swollen ?! did you cried yesterday ?! " he questions you like a detective before pulling you into a tight hug .

" j-jimin " you mouth felt so numb and your jaw started to ache alot even though you didnt talk that much .

he pulled you to the couch , your hands in his and he looked at you waiting for you to speak .

you tried your very best to explain what happened , crying from remembering it .

jimin in the another end didnt know what to do , of course he also felt sad but he knows he has to be strong for you .

you laid your head on jimin's shoulder and silently cried as you let out a sob every once in awhile .

jimin placed he's hand on your back patting it to make you calm down .

2 years has passed by , you grew stronger and went to school a few days ago .

you already graduated from high school and got accepted in the university you wanted .

jimin had helped you in everyway and you couldnt be any more thankful for him .

he paid your school fees , he supported you financially too .

you've made some friends and they treat you like a younger sibling .

on a normal day , you besties didnt came to school so you were alone for the whole day .

you finished you lunch and walked around the school park , yes your school had a park since it was quite a big school .

you were sitting down on the bench , sketching a drawing when someone sat beside you .

the person that sat beside you didnt do anything annoying so you didnt really cared about it .

you were busy jamming on your music when the person beside you took one of your earpiece off .

" what the- " you felt your eyes watered .

he just smiled . the smile you've missed for years . the cresent eyes that would always make you soft .

he just sat there beside you while a tear dropped on your cheek .

you let out a sob when he caressed your cheek , wiping the fresh tears that dropped from your sparkling eyes .

you were about to let out another sob when he pulled you into a hug .

his chin on top of your head and your eyes held shut .

you felt water drop on your hands and heard some soft noises from him .

" i-i m-miss you " his voice was unstable .

" me t-too " your mouth couldn't stop letting out sobs over sob .

thats when you heard the bell ring .

but that didnt stop you from his embrace .

about a few minutes later , he pulled away from you . you could already feel the warmth from him leaving your body .

you looked down on the bench but you could still feel his eyes on you .

he grabbed your cheeks and placed his lips on yours .

the lips you have been longing for . his soft and plump lips made butterflies in your stomach fly in circles .

thats when you knew your life never have been better .