Chapter 3- The Floor seems to like me

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been going through a tough time because my Grandma died recently but I am glad to say I have a chapter for you! I also DO NOT OWN KOTLC!!! Shannon Messenger owns the characters and plot from KotLC. I own only my original characters and my plot.

As I looked at Keefe, something started to shift in my mind. It was relatively quiet in the coffee shop. Something clicked. I could hear so many more voices. They were loud and they pummeled my brain. I put my hands to my temples wincing. The floor seemed to be getting closer. Oh crap, it was. Everything went black as I fell.

I woke up to a pair of concerned ice blue eyes, When my eyes fluttered open, the ice blue ones looked relieved. It was then that I realized that Keefe was holding me in his arms. "I know i'm good looking but I've never had anyone literally fall for me!" Keefe joked. "You wish Sencen!" I replied teasingly. My vision then focused on Sophie. "Are you hurt?" she asked. I shook my head. "I just hear-" i faltered. i probably shouldn't tell Sophie about the voices. "Come with us." Sophie said while beckoning with her hand.

Keefe helped me up and we left the coffee store. (Keefe told the employees that I was okay). Sophie turned to me when we were outside and asked "Where is a place we we won't be heard?" I thought for a second. "Probably my house, my parents won't get home until later, they're working. Let me just ask them." I quickly texted my mom and asked if i could have friends over." She said yes. I looked up to Sophie. "she said yes." "Perfect." Sophie said. my house was a few blocks away from the coffee shop so we just walked there.

I used my house key to unlock my front door and held it open for Sophie, Keefe, Biana, Linh, Dex, Fitz, and Tam. "You can sit on the couch." I told them. They all sat. I sat. "What is it you needed to tell me?" "I'm just going to say it, you are not completely human, you're half elf."

"Half... Elf?" I questioned. Sophie nodded. "It's never happened before, you're the first half-elf there is." I laughed nervously. "Do I need to go make toys for Santa now?" I joked half-heatedly. "You're taking this a lot better than Sophie did." Said Fitz. "It took her ages to believe me." "Wait, you are all elves?" I realized how stupid of a question that was as soon as it came out of my mouth. "Of course you're elves, no human could be as..." I faltered. A grin split Keefe's face. "So good what?" "Good looking..." I mumbled. 

I didn't think Keefe's smile could get any bigger. "Y/n thinks i'm good looking!" He crowed. I'm pretty sure my face was bright tomato red. All of the sudden Sophie's voice filled my head. "Sorry about him, he's always like this." I replied "It's OK, he's fine." I then realized what had happened. "Y-you just talked without using your mouth!" I stuttered. "Oh, that's called transmitting, I can transmit my thoughts to your brain." Sophie said as if this wasn't a big deal. "What else can you do, read minds?" I joked. I faltered. "You can read minds can't you..." I was panicked. What if Keefe had seen my thoughts and saw that I found him very attractive and funny? "Most minds." Sophie corrected. than she reconsidered. "Well I could probably read your mind if I tried, but I can't hear it at all." "That's a relief." I said thankfully. "Does every elf read minds?" I asked. 

"Oh no, it's one of the rarer abilities an elf can have." Sophie said. I then realized something. "were those loud voices I heard in the Coffee Shop people's thoughts?" Sophie looked shocked. "Y-you heard thoughts?" "I-I think so?" I replied questioningly. "Try reading my mind." Biana demanded. I closed my eyes, and imagined my brain reaching out towards Biana's mind. All of the sudden, Biana's accented voice filled my brain. "What am I thinking?" she asked out loud. Her mind was filled with pictures of Dr. Tandon yelling at us and being mean. "Dr. Tandon being mean?" I asked. Biana nodded. "Well" said Sophie. "It looks like you are a Telepath y/n"