Chapter 12- Keefe's Visit

I lie on my bed, dried tears stuck to my cheeks. When I hear a knock. I wipe the tears off and say "Come in!" 

Keefe walks in.

I blush. "Oh, hey Keefe, I thought you were Biana or Fitz."

Keefe puts of a face of mock horror. He dramatically puts his hand on his forehead. "Wow y/n,I can't believe you thought I was someone with hair like THAT!" I giggle.

"I HEARD THAT!" Fitz yells from the hallway.  Keefe closes the door. "So he won't hear me making fun of him." He says to me. I laugh and pat the bed. "Come sit!"

Keefe sits next to me. And then he notices it. 

"Is that a stuffed (your favorite animal)?" I groan. "Yes... this is Big (your favorite animal). I named her/him that because she/he was my largest (your favorite animal) stuffed animal."

"No no, I think its cool!" Keefe says. He scratches the back of his neck. "I actually have a stuffed animal of my own. Her name is Mrs Stinkbottom and shes a Gulon."

"A gulon? Isn't that the animal that was involved in that Foxfire incident that you 'totally' weren't involved in?" I say, turning towards Keefe.

"Yes, the Great Gulon Incident. I had nothing to do with that." Keefe says with a lopsided smirk on his face.

"Yeah suuuuure." I say, crossing my arms. 

KEEFE POV (bc i couldnt figure out how to write this from y/n pov lmao)

I jokingly punch y/n in the shoulder lightly. She yelps, looking betrayed and says "What was that for" I look at her shoulder and see it is all red. "Oh my God, i am so sorry!" I exclaim, I look around the room for something I can use to ice it. When I don't see anything, I run downstairs to Della. 

"Della, do you have any ice?"  I ask. Della looks at me strangely. "Ice? What do you need with Ice?" I look at her strangely. "To ice y/n's shoulder... I- uh accidentally hit her" Della still looks confused. Then it hits me. I let out a snort and say "I'd been in the Forbidden Cities so long that I was trying to help y/n the human way." Della laughs and hands me a bottle of Bruise Cruise. "Give some of this to her." 

"Ok" I say, already running back up to y/n.

Y/N's POV

Keefe comes back in the room with a bottle labelled 'Bruise Cruise'. He grabs a tissue from the vanity and comes over to me. "I can do this myself." I say to him.

He shakes his head. "I hurt you, I should do it."

"Fair enough" I tease. Keefe's eyes dim. "Oh- Keefe, It's ok, you didn't mean to."

"But I hurt you y/n, I hate that I did that." Keefe says.

I pat his shoulder. "Honestly, its ok. You're gonna fix it. That says a lot." 

Keefe smiles, some light returning to his eyes. "You really think that don't you." 

"Yes, now put that elixir on me!" I say.

Keefe dabs some elixir on the new bruise and it immediately fades.  

He looks at me, smiles. then presses a soft kiss to the spot where the bruise previously was. 

My heart is beating so fast.

I smile.

A/N lmao hey guys sorry i didnt update for a while xx. Anyway here is an update for you guys. Thank you for all the nice comments on this story! Your validation really encourages me xx. Also it is SO HARD not to have Keefe say pog. I totally feel like Keefe would say pog.  

Anyways i read unlocked and it was good! The art was beautiful, but i felt bad looking at it bc laura is homophobic and thats not good. Anyways we dont stan laura. 

so anyways im pretty sure i set up this story to have Tiana??? lmao im not gonna do that anymore im definately going to have biana have a gf and tam have a bf or at least a crush. 

xx anyways if that bothers you please leave xx.

xoxo, hana