Chapter 6- Happy

"Yes" he said, a wide grin across his face.

"YES!" I thought.

"Yes!" Sophie transmitted.

_____________________________________________________________

The month until the dance seemed so far away, But I soon found it went past quickly with my friends by my side. We hung out almost everyday, and I'd never been happier. Sophie taught me how to block human thoughts and transmit. She said I was a natural, just as good as she wass at first. I still hadn't introduced any of them to my parents, so one day I made sure to have them come over to my house when I knew my parents would be home. 

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad! I said as I entered the Kitchen. "My friends are here so I can introduce them." I explained. 

"Ok y/n, I'm so excited to meet them!" My mother said.

I called out to my friends. "You can come in now!" They filed in one by one. I quickly introduced them. I paused when I came to Keefe. 

"And this is Keefe, my date to the dance."

My dad was glaring at Keefe.

My mom was beaming at him.

Keefe chuckled nervously under the glare of my father. 

"You better not hurt her." My dad grumbled to Keefe.

"Why would I do that? Y/n is awesome! I'd sooner cut off my arm than hurt her."

Dad relaxed, and mom got even more excited.

"My little girl is growing up" mom said while suffocating me in a hug.

"Moooom get off of me!" I laughed. Feeling excited for the dance.

I couldn't wait for the dance, It was happening in a week!