Chapter 1: A Shinobi's Promise

Hanzō Academy, an academy that is well known for its academics and excellency in raising good students. But the school has a secret, and that secret is raising shinobi. These shinobi are made to protect and keep the peace in the world against the "evil shinobi". Hebijo Academy is their rival, and they're the ones that raise these "evil shinobi". Now, we see a teen walking to Hanzō Academy, oblivious of the fact that its secret is that they're all shinobi when he's a shinobi himself.

"Jeez man, who knew this place would be so far from home. Well whatever, complaining isn't gonna help. But hey, at least I get to live here from now on" the teen said.

This teen was known as Wine. He is a retired shinobi. As for his previous status as a shinobi, it is completely unknown.

Wine kept walking to his destination to then see a very cute girl with an umbrella walking down the same road. This girl had white, twin tailed hair. As for her face, he couldn't really get a good look. She seemed to have been wearing the school uniform from Hanzō.

'Coming to this town was really worth it' Wine thought to himself.

As he admired the girl right in front of him, she went and took a left turn into an alleyway.

'Huh, why would she go that way? Hanzō is farther down. Could it be a shortcut?' Wine thought in confusion.

When Wine reached the alley, he noticed it was a dead end.

"Where'd she go?" Wine thought to himself out loud.

Wine was extremely confused, there was no way someone could just disappear like that. This made his suspicion grow alot.

'Could it be that she's a...' the thought of her being a shinobi came across Wine's head.

'No it couldn't be, I probably just imagined I saw her' Wine thought to himself.

Wine left the alley and went back to walking to the academy. He finally reached his destination after a few minutes.

"So this is Hanzō Academy, it's way bigger than I imagined" Wine said.

"Wow, I'm really gonna go to this prestigious school. All that studying finally paid off" Wine said who could barely contain his excitement.

Wine walks through the front gates and notices a very busty girl by a tree with toast in her mouth. She had brown hair that was up in a tiny pony tail.

'I feel like I'm in heaven, there's so many cute girls' Wine thought to himself while smiling.

He then notices 2 guys trying to approach her and she suddenly vanishes.

'Wait huh' Wine said on confusion.

'Again? There's something wrong, I'm going to ask them if they saw her' Wine says.

Wine walks up to the 2 confused guys and talks to them.

"Sorry to bother you guys but have you seen a girl around here, brunette?" Wine asked.

"Well we saw a brunette by this tree, but she just disappeared, but it was probably our imagination. We don't know if she was the same girl though"

"It's fine, thanks anyways" Wine told the 2 teens.

'I had to ask the question as vague as possible, because if they still answered, it would've confirmed my suspicions and if she was nearby, she wouldn't look too into the matter' Wine thought to himself.

'But this means the girl from this morning from the alley is also one' Wine thought to himself while putting two and two together.

'Damn, and I really wanted to see more of the school, but there's 2 shinobi. It can't be coincidence that 2 just randomly came to this school. There's gotta be a reason' Wine thought in a curious manner.