Chapter 2: To Prove One's Worth

Wine had now reached the back of the school and was waiting for Kiriya Sensei and the other students to arrive. He didn't know how long they'd take so he decided to sit by a nearby bench and take a quick nap.

While Wine was napping, he was completely defenseless. The fact that he was not acting like a shinobi does would make someone think he's just a careless guy. Then, a few minutes later, a kunai was thrown out of nowhere at Wine. Wine had caught the kunai with his index finger and spun it around.

'What? He was definitely sleeping, there was no possible way for him to have reacted to it' the random figure thought.

Even though Wine was asleep, his body had actually reacted to it. Wine has no clue he's been attacked. But of course, this movement made him wake up.

"Hmmmmmmmm. Huh? What the?" Wine said while waking up.

Wine was confused as to why he had a kunai in his hands.

"Where'd this kunai come from? Wait more importantly, WHO THROWS A KUNAI AT A SLEEPING PERSON!" Wine said annoyed.

Wine looked to his left to see 6 people, 5 of which were female, with 2 of them being familiar and 1 that was male. Wine, of course, stared at all the girls there like the pervert he is.

'It's like I'm having my own har-no, stop being a weirdo Wine, focus' Wine told himself tring not to fall to temptation.

"Wine Zaynon?" The man asked.

"Yes, Sensei" Wine responded assuming he was the Sensei.

"That's Kiriya Sensei to you" Kiriya told him.

"I apologise, Kiriya Sensei" Wine said.

"I still doubt your skill on if you can truly become a shinobi" Kiriya said.

'Did the Principal not tell him I was a retired shinobi?' Wine thought to himself in a confused manner.

"These 5 girls here are all my students. If you want to join them on training then you must prove to me that you're strong enough to be able to take it" Kiriya said.

"Sure, I can definitely handle anything you give me" Wine said confidently.

"Oh? Is that so?" Kiriya said.

The next second, a bunch of dummies came out from the shadows and went to Wine. Kiriya and the 5 girls backed up as the dummies swarmed Wine.

"Oh so it's a surprise attack? You're gonna have to do better than that" Wine said with a smile.

Then, Wine threw a jab which caused all the dummies to break into pieces. Kiriya and the 5 girls were in shock as they saw Wine just defeat them from 1 punch that didn't even touch them.

"They all bursted into pieces! Cooooool!" Wine said amazed.

Everyone was in awe. Whatever Wine just used it was definitely elite level.

"What was that move?" a brunette haired girl said.

"Oh, you're the girl from this morning, toast girl!" Wine said enthusiastically.

"T-toast girl!?" The girl said in shock.

"I'm just messing with you. But as you've heard before, my name's Wine, what's yours?" Wine asked.

"My name is Asuka, it's a pleasure to meet you" Asuka said.

'It's a pleasure? This is great, all I did back home was get the whole village's girls to hate me' Wine thought to himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too" Wine said with a smile.

"As for what I did, I just concentrated my energy into my fist" Wine told Asuka.