Chapter 8: The New Shinobi In Town

After the events from Valentine's Day, we continue off from the teen who is known as Latrell.

"This honestly sucks. I don't know anyone here and all the girls I keep hitting on keep avoiding me. This is not it" Latrell said in a disappointed tone.

Latrell had kept walking around the town, trying to familiarize himself with it until he was able to go to Hanzō. Latrell had decided to walk to the mall to see if there was some things he could buy for himself. While looking for items, he had bumped into Ikaruga.

"Ow!" Ikaruga shouted while falling to the floor.

"W-woah, that's completely my fault, sorry!" Latrell apologized.

Latrell had stuck his hand out to help her up. Ikaruga took the offer.

"Thank you" Ikaruga said while being helped up.

"I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I apologise" Latrell said.

"Oh that's okay" Ikaruga said with a smile.

'Woah, she's really...beautiful' Latrell thought in amazement.

"Well if you excuse me" Ikaruga said while walking away.

Latrell couldn't help but admire the girl that walked away from him. After she had disappeared from his sight, he finally snapped back into reality.

'Damn it! I should've asked for her name' Latrell thought in an annoyed mood.

While annoyed, he decided to stop by a fast food restaurant as to eat away his annoyance. While eating, some delinquents had noticed Latrell and the fact that he was alone. When Latrell left, the delinquents followed.

'So six of them huh' Latrell thought.

While walking, he had felt an increase of people at the next turn.

'Fourteen to my right. So in total that makes twenty. I'll make the turn in this alley and I'll let the fun begin' Latrell thought with a smug.

When he went into the alleyway, he was then surrounded from behind and the front by the delinquents.

"Alright, if you don't wanna get hurt, give us everything you got" a delinquent said while pulling out a pocket knife.

"Are you guys so damn weak that you need 20 people just to rob one person?" Latrell said.

"What was that punk!?" A delinquent said while going to Latrell, ready to stab him.

Latrell then grabbed his wrist and broke it with his bare hand.

"AHHHHH!" he delinquent screamed in pain.

"You bitch, you're gonna pay for that!" a delinquent said while the others rushed at him.

Latrell then proceeded to dodge every single attack until they all became exhausted.

"Stop...moving" a delinquent said while trying to catch his breath.

"Now it's my turn" Latrell said with a serious look on his face.

Latrell then grabbed a delinquent with one arm and flung him into the others.

The one's behind Latrell began to attack but Latrell decided to counter, which made every delinquent drop one by one.

"And that's the last on-" Latrell said until he cut himself off.

Latrell had felt another presence getting closer, but its aura was powerful. Then, the leader of the delinquents had popped up.

"Are you the one responsible for doing this to my men?" the leader asked.

"I mean, I'm the only guy here so I'd assume so" Latrell said jokingly.

"Thinking this is all a game is the last mistake you'll ever do" the leader said while rushing at Latrell.

The leader threw a right hook and Latrell prepared to block it, but was suddenly hit with an unexpected jab that was quicker than what was humanly possible, which sent Latrell back.

"That wasn't a normal punch, so I take it that you're a shinobi?" Latrell asked.

"So you're a shinobi as well? Well you might actually pose to be a threat, so I'm not taking any chances" the leader said while summoning an axe.

"Wouldn't have it any other way" Latrell said while summoning his weapon.

Latrell's weapon was a beautifully crafted dagger.

"You think that tiny weapon will help you?" the leader said.

"Wanna find out?" Latrell said while flipping the dagger over and over again.

The leader then swung his axe at Latrell, but Latrell had blocked the full force of it with his dagger.

"What!?" the leader shouted while being puzzled at how easily it was stopped.

"I'm done playing games. Now I'm serious" Latrell said while grabbing the head of the axe.

"W-what are you doing?" the leader asked.

"Showing you the difference in strength and skill" Latrell said as he destroyed the axe with his hand.

The leader then fell on his back in fear. He cowered and began to crawl away.

"What a pussy" Latrell said as he grabbed the leader's foot and dragged him back.

"P-please let me g-go. I-I'll give you anything y-you want" the leader said.

"Even though it was you and your little gang who started it, YOU'RE the one begging? This is comedy gold" Latrell said while laughing.

"P-please!?" the leader said while shaking.

"You're not even gonna continue fighting for your gang? You're pathetic" Latrell said as he unsummoned his dagger and grabbed the leader by the shirt with one hand and prepared a fist with his other.

"W-WAI-" the leader said as he was punched and knocked out in the ground.

"Well that was a good warm up" Latrell said while cracking his bones.

He then began to walk to his house and go to sleep early.

"Going to this school will improve my skill. After all, I'm gonna make sure "he" pays with his life" Latrell said menacingly.

At Wine's house

"ACHOO!" Wine sneezed.

"I feel like someone's talking about me" Wine said to himself.