Chapter 7: To Protect Those You Love

In another location

"This is far enough" Haruka said.

"Will you really leave Wine-senpai alone?" Hibari asked.

"Of course, because you took his place" Haruka said while licking her lips.

Hibari shook at the sight of that.

"My name is Haruka, it's such a pleasure to meet you. What's yours?" Haruka said, clearly knowing the answer to that question.

"My name is Hibari" Hibari said.

"Now that we've introduced ourselves to each other, let's have some fun shall we?" Haruka said.

Then, a robot had appeared. It had looked at Hibari with every intention of hurting her. Hibari, while scared, prepared herself to fight.

"Oh you're just so CUTE!" Haruka shouted.

"Now my little puppet, make sure I can hear her screams" Haruka said with a sadistic face while grabbing on to her robot.

They then rushed at Hibari, with Haruka getting off and getting close and personal to Hibari.

"Go on...transform" Haruka while smiling.

Hibari then proceeded to use her Shinobi Transformation with Haruka doing the same.

"Shinobi Transformation!" Hibari and Haruka said.

Back to Wine

"That aura, it's Hibari's!" Wine said while running to the two girls.

Back to Haruka and Hibari

"Ahhhh!" Hibari screamed while getting kicked to the floor.

"Wow, I knew you were weak but this is something else" Haruka said.

"I know I'm...weak. I know that I'll never be as strong as the others. But still...I have to try" Hibari said while standing up.

"Awww you're just making me feel all tingly on the inside" Haruka said.

Haruka then rushed at Hibari with her robot but Hibari dodged.

"Why don't you let yourself be hit like the nice little girl you are" Haruka said.

Hibari kept dodging all of her attacks. All this dodging made Haruka a bit annoyed.

"You're no fun, so I'll have to take it up a bit" Haruka said.

Then, her robot had gone behind Hibari and held her in place.

"Get off!" Hibari said, while trying to shake the robot off.

"Sorry Hibari, but I just can't do that" Haruka told Hibari.

Haruka enjoyed the despair in Hibari's eyes.

"I'm going to blow you a kiss, so make sure you enjoy every second of it" Haruka said.

"Shinobi Art: DEATHxKISS" Haruka said while blowing hearts at Hibari.

"AHHHHH" Hibari screamed out in pain while getting on her knees.

"Now you won't be able to move" Harula said while chuckling.

Her robot had let go of Hibari, who was now stunned by Haruka's Shinobi Art.

"Now my little puppet, finish her off with your chainsaw" Haruka said.

Then, the robot had turned it's arm into a chainsaw. It raised it's chainsaw up and slashed downward. Then, right before Hibari was about to get hit, the robot was sent flying by Wine