Chapter 6: Pleasure and Despair

Wine had finally arrived at Hanzō and met up with everyone.

"Wine!" the girls shouted.

"Well it seems you've finally arrived, after an hour and a half" Kiriya said while raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry Kiriya Sensei. Actually I have to tell you guys the real reason I was late" Wine said.

"I fought a member of Hebijo, a top one actually." Wine said.

"What!" Everyone shouted.

"Are you alright?" Kiriya asked in concern.

"Yeah, I defeated her" Wine responded.

"So where is she right now?" Asuka asked.

"She's was going back to Hebijo. I let her" Wine said.

Everyone, including Kiriya was amazed at Wine's strength. The fact that he was able to beat a student who was one of the top at Hebijo was a great feat.

"I hope that gives them the message that Hanzō is no push over" Kiriya said.

"True. But besides that, she's a very polite person. Actually, her personality is quite similar to Ikaruga's" Wine said.

"Is that so? Then I'd love to meet her one day" Ikaruga said with a smile.

Wine had thought about if Ikaruga could beat Yomi. Wine then sighed and proceeded to stretch.

"Well let's get this training session going! I gotta make sure I'm strong enough to handle any problem that comes my way" Wine said.

Everyone had suddenly gotten into a battle ready mood.

In Another Location On A Train

'An academy for shinobi is hidden so well for something so big and out in the open' a teen thought to himself.

'Just a little while longer' the teen thought while sipping some soda.

Present Location, 30 Minutes Later

Wine had been panting after going against all 5 of the girls all at once.

"How are you so...strong?" Asuka said while panting on the floor.

"Yeah no... kidding" Katsuragi said while panting with a smile.

Wine stopped breathing for a few seconds and then breathed in and sighed deeply. He then stood up.

"Well, I'm no amateur when it comes to fighting. I've fought elite shinobi before" Wine said.

"WHAT!" all the girls shouted.

"Oh yeah, I used to be an official shinobi before" Wine said while stretching.

Kiriya was surprised by that response.

"No wonder you're so strong. Does the principal know about this?" Kiriya asked.

"Yeah, I told him when I came to this school. I wondered why he didn't tell you guys but I kinda forgot about it" Wine said.

"So you've seen what truly happens in that world?" Kiriya asked.

"Yeah, I kinda tried to leave that world behind when coming here. But of course, I somehow got involved again" Wine said while looking up at the sky.

Everyone was now quiet. They might know the Wine from now but they knew nothing about the Wine from the past. Wine had looked troubled while going through his thoughts. Hibari had walked to Wine and hugged him.

"Huh, Hibari what are you doing?" Wine asked.

"You looked sad, so I'm giving you a hug" Hibari said worriedly.