Part 1

Beca's POV:
                 "Beca!" I heard a familiar voice say. I woke up on a small pool of my blood, at the corner of my room. My dad and my step mother shaking me and calling the ambulance. "You'll be ok Ms. Mitchell." the medic said. "She'll be okay." another one said to my parents. Before they lifted me and place me in the ambulance everything went dark. 

It took me a few weeks to recover from what I did that day, both mentally and physically. But deep down I know I still am not fixed. I still feel broken, unloved, lonely. After I lost all my friends I started losing my sanity and myself. "What did I do" I thought to myself ever time that memory appears. "Why live when no one cares ?" 

               I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing that irritating sound. I checked the time. It was time to leave my house and go to college. "Why do I have to leave ?" I argued with my dad. "Come on Beca. You know you need exposure too! Anyways its a new start. Have new friends, meet new people !" my dad said closing the trunk of the car. Frowning, I entered the car crossing my arms as soon I was seated. The thought of college scares me. What if still no one likes me. What if people there will hurt me ? 
             As we arrived at the dorm lobby I grabbed my things then my dad left. Great ! I really can't go back now. I made my way to the counter and got my keys. Room 204. 

"Hi I'm your roomie Chloe !!!" a redhead said excitedly, her voice so gentle and her sapphire blue eyes are beautiful. "Uhmm. Hi" I replied back stifling a smile. "So where are you from ?" Chloe asked sitting down on my bed her arms around her legs. "I'm from Ohio. How about you ?" I asked arranging my books. "I'm from California." she replied back now laying on my bed. "You DJ ?" she asked as I was pulling my equipment out and setting it up.

"Yeah. Its my hobby and I wish to become a music producer some day." 
"Nice. Can I hear one of your works ?" 
"I haven't rlly made any original song, just mashups, you know." 
"I still wanna hear it though." 
"Well ok. Just so you know you're the only person who heard my tracks aside from myself." 
"I feel special now" Chloe giggled. 

I can't help but notice how cute she is. She is adorable when she smiles and laughs I just wanna give her a big hug but it'll be weird. Plus I don't know if she is straight or not, most probably she is.