Part 3

Beca's POV:
          I can see her body. It's so, it's weird to say it but it's so beautiful. Her body is worth dying for. Her curves, her breasts. I think I'm in heaven. 
          I'm supposed to feel great but a wave of anxiety and panic washed over me. "What are you doing here!" I shrieked. She then complimented my voice then left with a smile. I was left there, red, wet, and surprised. "I think I'm done taking a bath." I whispered to myself, closing the hot running water and drying myself. 

I left the showers for my dorm room. As I entered the room Chloe was only on her lingerie. "Woah why ?" I asked covering my eyes. "Its ok, we're both girls anyways." Chloe said grinning. I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks so I looked away and got my stuff ready for my first class. "What class are you taking today ?" Chloe asked as she put on an oversized t-shirt. "Music." I replied giving her my schedule. "Oooo I can bring you there." Chloe replied getting excited. What's up with this girl, she always gets excited. "You better put on some pants then." I said jokingly. Chloe started turning red then started putting on a pair of black ripped jeans. 

During Class...

"I'm Fat Amy." the girl beside my greeted. Not realizing that she was talking to me she said it again, "Hello ?" she said. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking to me." I replied scratching my head shyly. "See that guy. He's Bumper, I wanna get a piece of that." Amy said looking at Bumper. "Uhm. Cool. It's weird that you're telling me this stuff." I replied. "Why, aren't we already friends ?" Amy replied slapping my arm jokingly. "Sure..."  I said awkwardly. 

At lunch Amy hanged out with me, but she then eventually got distracted by Bumper and left me. "Well see you around !" I told Amy as she continues to follow Bumper around. "You're friends with Amy too ?" Chloe asked. "You are ?" I asked back. "Yeah, Amy, Aubrey, Stacy, and the others are all part of our group of friends." Chloe replied her sapphire blue eyes lighting up. 
"I'll introduce them to you." Chloe said 
"Sure." I replied back
We then made our way back to our room. 

Whats this feeling I'm feeling ? Is this love ? My heart flutters and my stomach feels like it has butterflies when I'm around her.