Part 4

Chloe's POV:
Can I still hold it much longer ? I want to tell you badly but I can't and don't know how to tell you.

I woke up feeling ill. I feel very cold. "Are you ok?" Beca asked me. "No." I replied back closing my eyes. "I'll get you some soup and some wet towels, I'll be right back." Beca said leaving the room as the door closed behind her. A few minutes has passed and she came back with everything. "Here is some soup, I'll cover it for now and tell me if you need help to drink it." She said placing a wet towel on my forehead. "You're so sweet." I smiled, her faces turning red at the compliment. "Uhmm thanks." She said nervously. "I still feel cold." I said my body wrapped with blankets. Beca then climbed on to my bed and placed her arms around my body. The only thing that's keeping me warm now is Beca.

Beca's POV:
         As Chloe slept soundly I kissed the back of her head, "I love you." I whispered then continued to wrap my arms around her.
We woke up entangled with each other's limbs. "Sorry." I apologized. "No, don't be, your body heat actually helped a lot. See now I feel better." Chloe said smiling widely. "Better not go partying for now. You just got well." I said getting off her bed and to my desk. "Eh why not I bring the party here ?" Chloes said grinning. She then called her friend Aubrey and told her to tell her gang to come over. "Let's go to the supermarket !!!" Chloe squealed with excitement. "I'll drive." I said getting Chloe's car keys. "Hey it's my car." Chloe said. "Well you just got well, who knows what will happen." I said. "Fine." 

Before we got back, everyone was waiting for us outside our dorm room. "What took you guys so long ?" Amy asked exaggerating her hand gestures and facial expressions. "We had to get a couple of things." Chloe said holding up paper bags with bottles of liquor and bags of chips. I unlocked the door and before I could go in, everyone flooded inside the room. 

"This is the fullest this dorm room is gonna be." I said as I try making my way through the sea of Chloe's friends. Not long after, loud music started playing, people started dancing, then people started drinking.  After hours of partying people finally started leaving one by one. Before the clock struck eleven the only ones left were me and Chloe. "Ahh what a good night !" Chloe yelled at the top of her lungs. "You are definitely drunk." I laughed. "YoU sHoUld DrInK." Chloe said plopping into her bed. "Come here please." Chloe said her hand patting the mattress, signaling me to come and sit there. 

I slowly made my way to her bed and propped on the spot she told me to be in. "I love you." Chloe then said her hands gently brushing her arms up and down on my arms. Chloe then sat up straight then faced me, our faces only a few inches apart. "I love you too." I said brushing my lips on hers.  Soon it became a heated make out session. I pulled away then kissed her forehead. "You need to get some rest." I said tucking her. Chloe smiled then passed out. "I'm sad you won't remember this." I whispered as a tear falls down.