Part 5

Chloe's POV:

What the hell happened last night ? I woke up into a room smelling of alcohol and Beca's perfume on my pillow. I bet we went crazy last night. I stood up and saw the floor smeared with alcohol. "Come on !" I heard Beca yell as she struggles to mop the floor. "Let me help you." I said slowly getting up then yawning. "No need. There's your coffee by the way." Beca pointed to my blue mug. "Oh thanks." I replied back walking towards my mug and sipping some coffee. "Woah this tastes great ! How did you make it." I asked sipping more of it. "My secret recipe." Beca said smirking as she continued to struggle mopping the floor.

I placed down the mug and started fixing the bed. "You know Red, you should leave the chores to me today." Beca said finishing up with mopping the floor. " I wanna help. Besides it can be our bonding time." I grinned then put on some music. "This is gonna be fun." I said rubbing my hands together.

Beca's POV:

"Finalllyyyyy we're done!!!" I yelled collapsing on my bed. "Wanna grab something to eat ?" Chloe asked jiggling her car keys. "Who said I don't." I said bolting up from the bed and regretting it.

"Tacoooo bell ? or Mc Donalds ???" I asked as we near the restaurants. "You should know I would take Mc Donalds over anything." Chloe said.

"Is that so."

"Yep."

"Let's go then."

We sat on a booth at the far end of the restaurant and a window beside it. Our food on the tray in front of us. "Let's dig in." I said getting a fry and dipping it in ketchup. "You're so cute." I heard Chloe whisper to herself. "You know I can hear you right ?" I said grinning. Chloe started turning red then looked away. "You're cute too." I muttered back, Chloe not hearing it.

"Hey girls." Jesse and Kyle greeted sliding into our booth. "You guys hanging out ?" Kyle asked. "What do you think it looks like ?" I asked a little annoyed. "Chill girl. We just wanna know how you guys are." Kyle replied back biting the air and looking at me. "Red let's leave." I said shoving Kyle out of our booth. "Hey come on !" I heard Kyle say as we left.

"Kyle is definitely into you." Chloe laughed then her face turned sad. I wanted to tell her that Kyle maybe into me but I'm into you. I wanna be with you, I wanna kiss you, I wanna hug you, I just wanna be with you. "Nah." I replied back now sitting on the driver's seat. "My turn to drive." I said laughing. "Fine." Chloe replied rolling her eyes jokingly and entered the car.

"Before we go back. I wanna go to a place." I said as I turned towards the direction of an empty road hanging by a cliff. "This place looks nice." Chloe said her eyes sparkling against the moonlight. "Wanna sit on the hood ?" I asked. "Sure." she replied back smiling.

It's like we're already dating. Gosh I love her. She's so pretty under the moonlight, her eyes glistening and her red hair flowing as the wind brushes against her skin.