Part 2

Chloe's POV:
              "I like her. She's unique." I told Aubrey my long time best friend. We've been friends since forever, she is practically my sister but not at the same time. "Show me a pic." Aubrey said. "I checked already, she doesn't have any social media or anything." I replied frustrated by the fact that she can't see Beca's pictures anywhere. "But she is small, cute, she is a brunette and she loves music." I said spinning around then dropping onto Aubrey's bed. "You really like doing that do you." Aubrey laughed. "You should know." I replied my face buried on her pillow. 

I came back to my room with a bottle of wine at hand and some chips on the other. As I opened the door I noticed the room was dark. "Beca you in here ?" I said. I opened the desk lights and saw Beca sleeping on her laptop. "You didn't get any sleep didn't you." I said as I placed down my bag of chips and the bottle of wine to help Beca to her bed. As I tried carrying Beca her arms locked around mine. Aww she looks soo cute. She's like a baby. I placed Beca down to her bed and got my phone. I took a picture of her while I sat down on my side of the room, can't help but stare at Beca. 

"You're staring." Beca managed to say, her eyes still closed. "I'm sorry." I replied quickly looking away. "Good night." she said facing the wall now. "Good night." I replied back smiling at the picture I took. 

I was drinking a cup of wine when Aubrey texted. "Better send me a pic." she said. "Yep." I said sending her a pic of Beca sleeping then closing my phone. 

The Next morning....

I woke up to a fixed empty bed on the other side of the room. Where is Beca ? Eh she most prob just went to the showers. I better go too. I grabbed my clothes and a towel and made my way towards the showers. 

"I am Titanium!!!" Beca sang. "YoU can sing ?! You're voice is lovely." I said for some reason barging into her shower cubicle. She has a tattoo on her upper right back near her shoulder blades. Her figure is so small and cute. "Ahhh. Why are you here ?" Beca shrieked grabbing the curtains to cover her body. "I just wanna tell you how lovely your voice is." I said grinning. Beca started turning red then looked away. I wanna push her to the wall and kiss her, but I don't know if she likes me that way or if she is even straight or not. "Well Happy Showering." I said walking off smiling like crazy. 

I like you Beca. Like like you. I'm just not sure you feel the same. I know we just met like a few days ago but I like you.