Part 7

Beca's POV:
I wanna just let it all out. I wanna tell her how I feel, but I don't know how. I don't want things to get awkward. And I don't wanna keep being creepy like staring at her if it was for nothing. The school's winter ball is coming up I'm gonna ask her to be my date.
"Hey Bec." I heard a voice say as I was doing my homework in the library. "Hey Chlo." I replied back trying my best to give her a platonic hug. "I'm gonna borrow Chloe for now." Aubrey said out of nowhere and dragged Chloe away. I wonder what's up with Aubrey. She's always acting weird when I'm near Chloe. Does she know ?

Chloe's POV:
       "What do you need help in ?" I asked Aubrey as she was dragging me away. "I have a confession. I'm not sure why or how but yeah."  Aubrey said her voice shaking.
"Go on."
"I- like you."
"I like you too." I replied back gently brushing my lips against hers. Her pulse getting faster as our lips moved in sync.
I like you Aubrey, but I also like Beca. I don't think Beca likes me that way so this is safe I guess. I still wish that the lips I'm kissing was beca's.
"Can you be my date too." Aubrey asked holding my hand.
"Sure babe." I replied back biting her ear.

Beca's POV:
      Crap ! It's getting late I better set up the dorm before Chloe comes. I quickly grabbed the brown paper bags filled with decorations and cards and ran towards the building. Before I could get a hold of the door knob I heard a loud moan coming from inside. Huh ?
     I slowly opened the door hoping to not be seen and heard. Aubrey was laying on top of Chloe on her bed. Their bodies pressed against each other. The moment I saw it, I felt as if everything is falling apart. I ran away before I could make myself cry even more. I ran to the bathroom as I wiped away the tears flowing down my cheeks. "Why does it have to be her ! Why not me !" I screamed as I kicked the cubicle door. "Everything was about to turn out well until that !" I said kicking the trash can.

      "Beca. It's ok." Amy said as I was crying on her pillow. "Hey, you are one of the best and coolest bitches I know. You can find a girl in no time." Amy said trying her best to comfort me. I didn't reply to her anymore and continued crying until her whole pillow was soaked. "I guess I'm sleeping on your pillow of tears tonight." Amy laughed. "Shut up." I said jokingly, cheering up a little and sniffing from time to time.