Hemitpadd Christmas Tag

So I have been tagged by:

~ WinterIcedTea
~ AjexxanAlterline
~ SherlockGrian

So here we go...

1) Favorite Christmas song?

Hmm... I actually don't have one but I like This Christmas Day from Set It Off and Santa Clause Is Running This Town from Skydoesminecraft

2) Favorite Christmas Movie?

What's that...?

3) What kind of person are you when it comes to decorating the house/tree?

Had you asked me this about 7 years ago I would have said that I enjoy decorating the tree. Since 6 years ago, I haven't been able to decorate a tree or the trailer (my house) because of this type of religion thingy my mom and Tia (aunt) had started to bring the neighborhood a little closer for religious reasons.

4) Have you ever had a white Christmas?

Never ever. The last time it ever snowed down here it was December 7th of 2017 and only lasted until around midday. It was glorious.

5) How do you spend your Christmas?

Dealing with my blood family wishing to be with my family (friends and boyfriend), in my room watching videos, reading, or sleeping. Just not with them.

6) What is your reaction when you wake up on Christmas day?

Just done with everything...

7) Favorite warm drink?

Hot chocolate with homemade pan dulce (sweet bread).

8) What is the first thing you do when the new year starts?

Eheheh... Well you see... in for a while I would just be self-deprecating especially if my parents had fought previously... Now I try to have a positive outlook but still find myself thinking of what could go wrong...

9) Overall favorite way to spend the holidays?

I haven't been able to but I wish to be able to relax during the holidays and spend time with my friends who I truly see as family compared to my actual family.

Now to tag people. Hmm...

· _EvilXisuma_ (i mess with u)

· Ilsgamer64 (this is the fandom I'm in now :3 )

· RED_ELECTRONICS (thanks for the redstone)

· poultry_man_ (for egging my profile we cool tho)

· hapyhappiness (just 'cause i can)

· SilverGalaxyLoL (i did it >:3 )

I TAG U!

I'm not sorry XD