Vengeance

This idea came to mind while listening to I Prevail's song Bow Down.

Prompt: EX is sick of having to be in Xisuma's shadow. Now, he comes back after he had already tried to get on good terms with his brother through apologies and calm talk.

Side Note: In this story, EX, NPG, BadTimesWithScar, and other alter egos of the hermits know each other. EX and NPG are closer to each other because they relate to not being wanted, NPG as an unsuccessful experiment and EX as the cast away brother that was assumed by everyone else to be an evil clone of Xisuma.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

3rd person P.O.V.

  "I told you that it was an accident! Why won't you listen to me?!"

  "You always say it's an accident and that you will never do it again but it's always a lie! Just another stupid lie!"

  "It's not my fault that something always has to ruin what was meant to be a small, harmless prank! Plus, I always tell you that I would help clean up my mess!"

  What was supposed to be a calm and reasonable conversation between the Void brothers had become a very loud argument. Xavier, or better known as "Evil Xisuma", had gone to his sibling to ask for forgiveness and to offer help after yet another disaster. Unfortunately, both of them had shorter tempers when together. It was a tiring cycle for Xavier.

  "You know what? Never come back." Xisuma said, a green holographic screen appearing in front of him. Xavier just managed to read the command his brother was typing before a tears started clouding his vision.

  "No... please don't-"

Evil Xisuma has been banned.

  In front of Xisuma was an empty space and a small slip of paper slowly falling to the ground, a faint reminder of who was there. As much as he hated to admit it, he needed to get rid of his little brother. He lifted his hand to rub his eyes to feel tears sliding down his face. Not wishing to be seen in such a distressed state, he quickly stuffed the paper into a pocket before flying back to his base.

==========

  Xavier felt the distortion caused by a ban before it quickly left. He looked around to see that he was back in the world meant for the alter egos of the hermits. A world for those that shouldn't actually exist, at least, this was what he thought of considering that the others will also get some hate themselves.

  A defeated sob escaped him as he fell to his knees, clutching his helmeted head in his hands. The sound of footsteps quickly approaching were drowned out of his mind as he only focused on all of his mistakes he has done before.

  "EX? EX. EX!"

  Xavier looked up to see that it was BadTimes calling him, shaking his shoulders in attempt to gain his attention. NPG and Grimdog stood next to him, a worried look on both of them. Well, more so on Grim rather than NPG, considering that they still had to fix his programing so that he could show facial expressions.

  "What happened out there?" Grim asked, kneeling down next to BadTimes and Xavier.

  "Banned... again...."

  "Why were you banned?" NPG asked this time.

  "I... I tried another prank... I guess you can tell what happened.." Xavier sniffled.

  "Come on. Let's go back home. You need to rest." BadTimes said, gently helping Xavier get back up.

  The group walked towards a bunch of builds that were created for each one of them to live how they wanted. Since Xavier was known for not thinking clearly when upset, it was decided that he should stay at one of their houses. He decided to stay at NPG's since it had a more calming atmosphere.