Tommy's Exile (Dream SMP)

Note: I wrote this December 2nd, which is the day that Tommy's exile was discussed. It's just kinda how I imagine how the exile would work.

Content Warning: cussing

Let me know if there is more I must add.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  "Today, December the fourth of 2020, is the day we declare Tommy Innit, former vice-president of L'Manburg, to be exiled of our great nation in order to keep peace with the kingdom of Dream SMP."

  Tubbo couldn't bring himself to say anything else as he noticed Tommy's downcast expression. Everyone in the crowd were in some varying degree of sadness or disappointment. Today was the day. Today.... Tommy was no longer part of L'Manburg.

  It was about an hour later that Tommy and Tubbo met for the last time that day at the walls facing the forest where the remains of Pogtopia were. They looked out in the distance at the forest, too unwilling to look each other in the face. Neither was eager to speak first.

  "You know... I don't hold this against you," Tommy started after a few minutes. Tubbo glanced over at him.

  "But I've exiled you. Like the guy from the story Techno told us." Tubbo spoke carefully.

  "It was not your choice. It was either I am fucked or we are all fucked. I've brought you nothing but trouble anyways-"

  Tubbo cut him off by hugging Tommy, silently letting tears run down his cheeks. Tommy, after a few moments, returned the hug. Both stood embraced to each either as if they would stop existing if they didn't keep holding on. After a while they separated from their hug, both teens with tears in their eyes.

  "Before I leave," Tommy said as he pulled something out of his pocket, "I want you to have this."

  "That's.... that's Phukit." Tubbo had gasped when he saw the pufferfish in Tommy's hands. He handed it to Tubbo and he gently held it.

  "You gave it to me before the elections as a token of good luck. Now, I want you to have it."

  "Why?"

  "You will need it more than I do."

  Then Tommy started walking away. All Tubbo could do was watch with a heavy heart as his best friend walked to the wilderness to which he had escaped before. In the direction where he had gone the first time he got exiled.

  "I hope you're happy now, Dream." Bitterness tainted Tubbo's voice as he felt the masked man's presence behind him. Dream said nothing. Tubbo marched back inside the obsidian walls as Dream kept staring at the direction Tommy went.

  This had not gone to plan....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

o7

~pony

12/5/2020

Words: 400